Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Wow not washig hair for 25 months?

Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

now that i read the original post over again, valentin said that she has natural dreads. well, smays were started with backcombing and anna's are t&r so i'm not sure if either of them is who he's talking about. anna used to wash her hair and now she says she doesn't and smay said she has never washed her hair. the both have youtube videos talking about it and smay has a tumblr all about her hair. again, to each his own:)

Desirae Rose said:

Is she blonde or brunette? Smay has brown locs, but the blonde girl might have been the one in the video the OP is talking about, because I do remember seeing a video on YT with a blonde girl talking about not washing her locs.

*edit*

Nevermind, saw a Tumblr post from Smay that she doesn't wash her locs at all and only gets her bangs wet, so it could be either one, lol.

updated by @heather: 07/13/15 10:01:29AM
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

i'm the same way. i've always loved washing my hair:)

soaring eagle said:

i washed my yesterday and already l9ooking forward to next time i wash em haha

Heathen Hippie )O(
@heathen-hippie-o
13 years ago
164 posts

That's funny because even though mine aren't anywhere near mature, I got my first comment yesterday when someone asked what I was doing with my hair.... She made a scrunched up face and said, "Yeah but won't that be gross? I mean you can't wash your hair... I've seen a few people with dreadlocks and they're smelly-looking and have stuff stuck in them." And I explained to her that a lot of people use wax and thick oils and stuff and their dreads get really dirty, and how I no 'poo... she seemed a little enlightened and a little less apprehensive. :D I can't imagine not washing my hair for more than a few days... I did it once w/o washing for 5 days, just water, and that's because I was adjusting to the no'pooing, and had to let my hair produce its own oils again...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

when livin in a cabin in the woods with no electric no running water i went awhuile without washing and i hated hated hated it it was 14 farenheight out side brutal brutal cold wind with blizzard conditions and i was outside dumping water over my head washing my dreads thats how desperate i was to wash them

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Valentin the Jellyfish
@valentin-the-jellyfish
13 years ago
79 posts
i think it was anna she said they were natural but she is blond
Mary
@mary
13 years ago
140 posts

I seriously feel guilty after not washing my hair past three weeks. I don't know if I can go that long of a time. You run the risk of critters finding a home.

Amy Lee2
@amy-lee2
13 years ago
87 posts
SE would that be the cabin here in the great state of oklahoma? ;)

soaring eagle said:

when livin in a cabin in the woods with no electric no running water i went awhuile without washing and i hated hated hated it it was 14 farenheight out side brutal brutal cold wind with blizzard conditions and i was outside dumping water over my head washing my dreads thats how desperate i was to wash them

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yup and u know how brutal winters there ccan be but they got heat electric water everything now so its not quit so rough i might be goin back there in a month or so for a bit

Amy Lee said:

soaring eagle said:

--
Amy Lee2
@amy-lee2
13 years ago
87 posts

brutal winters. brutal summers. brutal tornado seasons. this states weather is insane! as of now we are all about to spontaneously combust. between the 113 degree temps and the wildfires and the worst drought in our states history im wondering why i still live here!! someone do some raindance please!!

soaring eagle said:

yup and u know how brutal winters there ccan be but they got heat electric water everything now so its not quit so rough i might be goin back there in a month or so for a bit

Amy Lee said:

soaring eagle said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i know its a state from hell its the buckle of the bible belt and just seems to be cursed i mean ive nebver seen so much state wide drug and alcahol addiction nor psycho fanatasism

strange place indeed

Amy Lee said:

brutal winters. brutal summers. brutal tornado seasons. this states weather is insane! as of now we are all about to spontaneously combust. between the 113 degree temps and the wildfires and the worst drought in our states history im wondering why i still live here!! someone do some raindance please!!

soaring eagle said:

Amy Lee said:

soaring eagle said:

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form