Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Wow not washig hair for 25 months?

Amy Lee2
@amy-lee2
13 years ago
87 posts
very accurate description! ;) there are indeed a lot of freaks here. especially in tulsa! you got a front row seat haha! man ive been whipped by this bible belt so many times...

soaring eagle said:

i know its a state from hell its the buckle of the bible belt and just seems to be cursed i mean ive nebver seen so much state wide drug and alcahol addiction nor psycho fanatasism

strange place indeed

Amy Lee said:

brutal winters. brutal summers. brutal tornado seasons. this states weather is insane! as of now we are all about to spontaneously combust. between the 113 degree temps and the wildfires and the worst drought in our states history im wondering why i still live here!! someone do some raindance please!!

soaring eagle said:

yup and u know how brutal winters there ccan be but they got heat electric water everything now so its not quit so rough i might be goin back there in a month or so for a bit

Amy Lee said:

SE would that be the cabin here in the great state of oklahoma? ;)

soaring eagle said:

when livin in a cabin in the woods with no electric no running water i went awhuile without washing and i hated hated hated it it was 14 farenheight out side brutal brutal cold wind with blizzard conditions and i was outside dumping water over my head washing my dreads thats how desperate i was to wash them

updated by @amy-lee2: 07/09/15 06:57:11AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

and it amazes me how evil the bible thumpers there can be i mean they can force kids to go door to door hab=nding out panmphlets then shoot the kids dogs in front of them have the kids sleeping in bed with a loaded rifle try killing the kids mom 4 times and sill the courts side with the psychos

it sure is a weird place

maybe the bible belt lost its belt and now its just the bible plumbers crack

Amy Lee said:

very accurate description! ;) there are indeed a lot of freaks here. especially in tulsa! you got a front row seat haha! man ive been whipped by this bible belt so many times...

soaring eagle said:

i know its a state from hell its the buckle of the bible belt and just seems to be cursed i mean ive nebver seen so much state wide drug and alcahol addiction nor psycho fanatasism

strange place indeed

Amy Lee said:

brutal winters. brutal summers. brutal tornado seasons. this states weather is insane! as of now we are all about to spontaneously combust. between the 113 degree temps and the wildfires and the worst drought in our states history im wondering why i still live here!! someone do some raindance please!!

soaring eagle said:

yup and u know how brutal winters there ccan be but they got heat electric water everything now so its not quit so rough i might be goin back there in a month or so for a bit

Amy Lee said:

SE would that be the cabin here in the great state of oklahoma? ;)

soaring eagle said:

when livin in a cabin in the woods with no electric no running water i went awhuile without washing and i hated hated hated it it was 14 farenheight out side brutal brutal cold wind with blizzard conditions and i was outside dumping water over my head washing my dreads thats how desperate i was to wash them

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form