Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

crazy salt lady strikes again

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the crazy salt lady posts more vids on how to ruin dreads notice only 1 person had a positive comment..a 14 year old..the target victims of dhhq the clueless kidsand the dudes dreads were just a couple months old

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 11:50:48PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
censorship of the truth is the 1st sign of a scammer shes already blocking comments

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the coughing was all the lock peppa giving her lung cancer..its toxic to breathe and she was using alot

--
eyeheartchrist
@eyeheartchrist
14 years ago
12 posts
I just know, that if I were to bump into this lady, she would be threatening me with "lock peppa" and a crochet needle. run! haha
eyeheartchrist
@eyeheartchrist
14 years ago
12 posts

Reggaevolucin said:
"I dont know if it will stay inside the dreadlock because its brand new, but i have a rubber band, i will kinda force it in" LOL!!!
Funny Stuff! Good thing he can always cut...I heard that's what tightens locks btw. :-P
Emily Smith
@emily-smith
14 years ago
31 posts
this makes me so sad.
Rachael Hirst
@rachael-hirst
14 years ago
10 posts
that is awfulforcing loose hairs into and RIPPING a crochet hook through them..... hmmmm yeah sounds like a great idea hunhere's my reviews of dreadheads productsloc peppa, it's crap and yeah made me cough like hell. (the thing is it doesn't even do the job that they tell you it does)dread wax , disgusting stuff ( I keep a tub in my box so when I do someones dreads i can show them what it feels like!! put's them off everytime :)dreadhead shampoo, the worst on the market by far ( i've tried knotty boy (I use Faith in nature bar soap)loc accel...... whats the point and it made my head itch like hell!!rant over!!thanks for posting this vid XX
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
Ignorance is painful.
Violet Lehew-Fletcher
@violet-lehew-fletcher
14 years ago
8 posts
Is this how you guys show your love and understanding?? Maybe she doesn't realize that she is doing it wrong. try constructive criticism. Don't bash her behind her back. You guys make me sick. I thought that dread heads were a family and had a higher standard of living.At least Johnny Clean doesn't go around bashing people, talking shit behind their back, and calling people names. *sighs* His products might not be good, but he is a good person.... that is more than I can say about you guys.
Rachael Hirst
@rachael-hirst
14 years ago
10 posts

Violet Lehew-Fletcher said:
Is this how you guys show your love and understanding?? Maybe she doesn't realize that she is doing it wrong. try constructive criticism. Don't bash her behind her back. You guys make me sick. I thought that dread heads were a family and had a higher standard of living.

At least Johnny Clean doesn't go around bashing people, talking shit behind their back, and calling people names. *sighs* His products might not be good, but he is a good person.... that is more than I can say about you guys.
good point
 / 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form