Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

shampoo and loose hairs

Dreafull Fred Dread
@dreafull-fred-dread
14 years ago
9 posts
first of all can anyone suggest a good shampoo for dreads i use Dread Fusion Dread Shampoo Soap Bar atm, 140 grams is around 6 quid and seems to last quite a while, says it's all natrual too. this good or is there better i can get. also if crochet is bad for them what do i do with my loose hairs? i can't cut them off, against the rasta way.
updated by @dreafull-fred-dread: 01/13/15 08:45:03PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
so is crochet no metal should touch the hair of the head u backcombed? thats against the rasta waythe only way to rasta locks is neglect ala natural so nothing at all should be done to the hair except washno rubbing no rolling no poking no worrying bout loose hairs the dreads should form 100% by the will of jahwith no attempt to control how they turn outnow shampoo the best and cheapest isnt shampoo at all but baking soda fillowed by acvnothing cleans betterbut in our shops (see menu) theres a bar made by 1 of our members maylees garden its vegan all natural and ammmmazzzingi would use either baking soda or maylees or both

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

http://www.urbanimage.tv/watermarked/bob_marley-002_cw.jpg&t=1

notice how his dreads formed out of all loose hair as they foermed the loose hairs always there but becomes less and lessnosw african textured hair can be nearly frizzless due to the tight curlsnot african hair will naturaly have loose hairs sticking out all overits perfectly normaldoesnt need fixing ever

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Just leave the loose hair. you notice it more than other people, and you'll always have some loose hair. Since you crocheted you'll have a lot of frizz as they recover but it will pass with time.and I second the baking soda/acv ...it works really well :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form