Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Finish ends?

Monique Wilson
@monique-wilson
14 years ago
9 posts
heyy! I've had my dreads for about 3-4 months, i seem to have to tightend them every few days, and I never seem to figure out how to finish the ends... Anyone got some advice? :)
updated by @monique-wilson: 01/13/15 08:44:53PM
Joe muir
@joe-muir
14 years ago
75 posts
just leave em alone and they will do what they will. no further maitanence from you
Monique Wilson
@monique-wilson
14 years ago
9 posts
haha alright, not even acuatly tightning them? XD Joe muir said:
just leave em alone and they will do what they will. no further maitanence from you
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
If you leave them they'll work it out on their own. You may end up with blunt tips or loose.It also depends on what you want, I like loose tips, they dry faster than blunt tips do because the water can just run off. I also prefer the look of loose tips to blunted.There are a few different methods for creating blunted tips, but really, just letting them do there thing would be best.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
stop tightening them! stopp working on them do nothing the ends dont need finnishing all u need to do is stop messing with emhow are u tightening them? stop it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
I agree, no need for maintenance. The only "tightening" method I would recommend is a wool sweater on you pillow at night. I bet I sound like a broken record, I tell everyone this, but it really works. My roots where dreaded to about an inch or less from the scalp by the first month :)As for the tips, just leave them alone. Maybe you'll have lose wispy ends, maybe they'll blunt themselves. It's really pointless to try to control them...you'll just end up damaging them
Monique Wilson
@monique-wilson
14 years ago
9 posts
haha, thanks guys, I really had no idea what I was doing at the beginning, but this site helps a lotThanks :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form