Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Knotty Jonny Clean & baking soda/apple cider vinagar

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
it wasnt meant to prove anything it was meant to trick ppl who dont really think about things just take the word of so called expertsthere was an experiment done by some university i forget which that proved most people will believe anything they are told if they believe the person telling them is an expert in the field Knottysleeves said:
I still don't understand what that paper towel roll experiment was supposed to prove and how it relates to having the stuff in your HAIR.

soaringeagle said:
jonny needs to learn to use google instead of wiping waxy grease on paper towel tubes and calling it an experiment

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/16/15 09:29:50AM
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
Some expert he is thinking interlocking is crochetting..lol soaringeagle said:
it wasnt meant to prove anything it was meant to trick ppl who dont really think about things just take the word of so called experts

there was an experiment done by some university i forget which that proved most people will believe anything they are told if they believe the person telling them is an expert in the field

Knottysleeves said:
I still don't understand what that paper towel roll experiment was supposed to prove and how it relates to having the stuff in your HAIR.

soaringeagle said:
jonny needs to learn to use google instead of wiping waxy grease on paper towel tubes and calling it an experiment
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
and recomending you do it on his site but on twitter recomending you dont Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
Some expert he is thinking interlocking is crochetting..lol

soaringeagle said:
it wasnt meant to prove anything it was meant to trick ppl who dont really think about things just take the word of so called experts

there was an experiment done by some university i forget which that proved most people will believe anything they are told if they believe the person telling them is an expert in the field

Knottysleeves said:

soaringeagle said:
a

--
Raging Roots Amy
@raging-roots-amy
14 years ago
73 posts
I have to admit I lost my motivation to post more on facebook tonight... I get fed up with drama (and stupidity) pretty quickly. I would LOVE some back-up on facebook considering how appalled I am that I am even having to debate this with him. The only thing that keeps me going back for more is knowing how his misinformation about this is just being accepted at face value without question and I don't want them to believe the propaganda.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
take paula with ya ..if i go over there i dont think it would go well at all KnottyMama said:
I have to admit I lost my motivation to post more on facebook tonight... I get fed up with drama (and stupidity) pretty quickly. I would LOVE some back-up on facebook considering how appalled I am that I am even having to debate this with him. The only thing that keeps me going back for more is knowing how his misinformation about this is just being accepted at face value without question and I don't want them to believe the propaganda.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i had just 1 whacko responce like that all the rest decided to listen to me instead of jonny and 1 sent this tweet "hey @jonnyclean im getting great dread advice from @iriesoaringeagl now hahaha" Knottysleeves said:
I'd offer, but considering how crazy and nasty the DHHQ supporters got when I said on Twitter that "Wax is unnecessary for great dreads and can even be harmful" (I didn't even mention DHHQ, Johnny or any other wax maker by name!)... I don't think I would get a very pleasant reception. :-)

KnottyMama said:

--
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
Baking soda is a chemical salt sodium bicarbonate. It cleans by breaking the carbon bounds of dirt and other "impurities" and it's mildly alkaline so it's good on grease, oils and things that are acidic.
Raging Roots Amy
@raging-roots-amy
14 years ago
73 posts
I just plucked up the motivation to post this:""In the case of removing normal dirt, baking soda is dissociated into H+ and HCO3- in water. The HCO3- ion is adsorbed onto the positively charged surface of the dirt so that the dirt can be removed more easily from the surface."It's comm...only known that baking soda reacts with water (at room temperature). It fizzes and bubbles, which, in and of itself, shows there is a chemical reaction. Because it is a mild alkali it is good for breaking down things that are acidic.Conversely, vinegar, being acidic, when used following a soak in a baking soda solution helps to balance the pH on the scalp and is good for removing anything alkali (grease, waxy build-up) and is known, like baking soda, as an excellent natural cleanser in place of chemical-ridden household cleaning products.Having seen the results from using a baking soda/acv wash, I can definitely vouch for its efficacy. Check out this photo here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Enfield-CT/The-Dread-Queen/123563774334774?v=photos# !/photo.php?pid=280652&id=123563774334774&ref=album"
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
the experiment is called the Milgram experiment. Conducted by Stanley Milgram in 1961 is research was published in 1963. He later published a book about it in 1974 called Obedience to authority an experimental view soaringeagle said:

Knottysleeves said:

soaringeagle said:
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
And it was Yale university. Jdwood said:
the experiment is called the Milgram experiment. Conducted by Stanley Milgram in 1961 is research was published in 1963. He later published a book about it in 1974 called Obedience to authority an experimental view

soaringeagle said:

Knottysleeves said:

soaringeagle said:

/ 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form