Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreads forced to congo

shaun saunders
@shaun-saunders
15 years ago
64 posts
do what you want pull em if you thinks thats what needs to be done no one knows your hair better then you
updated by @shaun-saunders: 07/23/15 10:57:06PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i hasvent seperated mine in over a year so got dozens of congos as many as 6 combined into 1 but i never let any get too thick eitherinch max

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
I've got a bunch of little congos that are just 2 combined and a few that are 3. Thinking I want to get some beads and have a few jumbos going in the back.2 inches...Hair that normally falls out after 2-4 years stays stuck in the dreads so they will get a little thicker over time, it doesn't seem like it would be thick enough to be uncomfortable, I guess it depends on how you want them to look.
does it matter
@does-it-matter
15 years ago
31 posts
erik your congo is beautiful! Jess Gergely said:
i don't think big congos are a big deal. my boyfriend has 4 dreads with 1 root!

he's had them for three years, though, too. but i think it's the coolest thing ever. i have two congos, like i said before, & i love them. =) they're the most unique out of all my dreads, because they're joined, like lovers! that's how i see it.

but again...i'm also a girl, lmao! just a little insight into my world! :D
Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
i just found my first congo on the sside of my head i'll let that one stay i like jess's reasoning... their like lovers. lol :D
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
Kellye, can you post a pic? I wanna see! :)
Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
i would but i don't know how to put attachments in replys
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
When you hit reply to this at the bottom left it says upload files, either that or you can upload them to somewhere like photobucket or imageshack and it should give you code to post them directly onto the forum that you can add to a post. Kellye said:
i would but i don't know how to put attachments in replys

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form