Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

HELP, Roots attack, with grain or against?

Vman
@vman
14 years ago
1 posts
Dear friends,I have been dreading for two month, of course letting them be and they are forming well. Now I know how fake blondes feel, constant dread of the roots.I am aware that they are straight at least 3/4 inch as they grow. However, some of going the opposite direction of the clockwise.Question, do I let them be and go with it and palm roll light with it, or keep rolling against what it wants to do and keep them all clockwise, regardless of some showing kinks and knots at the roots.Please advise...asap, for I want to roll (rub) them the wrong way, haha pun intended.Thank you
updated by @vman: 01/13/15 08:40:39PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dont palm roll at all dont rub dont do nothing but seperate em

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u never need to roll or rub at all and u shouldnt and you are aware that the whole clockwise counterclockwise thing makes no sense? read the dreaducation thread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
You mean clockwise rubbing at the roots? you really don't have to do it. Its actually quite damaging. Also if your rubbing against the growth of the hair then its probably even more damaging. Just leave them and they will go whichever way they want...it's pointless to try to control them. All you should do to them for maintenance is separate if the start to combine :)
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
No rolling or rubbing. Just let go.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form