Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What should I wash my dreads with?

Carrissa Painter
@carrissa-painter
14 years ago
7 posts
I've heard people using many different things to wash their dreads and was wondering what people recommend.
updated by @carrissa-painter: 01/13/15 08:39:54PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
either the baking soda mix (amazxing)or maylees homemade dread soaps (availible in our shops)both are amazing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
yeah I recommend the baking soda too :)with teatree and peppermint oils
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Baking soda with a apple cider vinegar rinse.Or Dr. Bronners magic soap.It depends on your hair and what kind of water you have.
Carrissa Painter
@carrissa-painter
14 years ago
7 posts
how much of the baking soda mix do i need?
Radha Das
@radha-das
14 years ago
14 posts
The best shampoo I have used is Nature's Gate Herbal. I also use Aveda's Scalp Benefits for itchy days. I don't do well with the Dr. Bonners but have friends who swear by it. I really want to try the maylees homemade dread soaps, they sound great.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
mix 1 tablespoon per cup or 2 of water make enough to soak your dreadsuse the search feature theres gotta be like 1000 discussions of the baking soda wash as wekll as a group dedicated to fans of the baking soda wash theres even more there including variations good for wax removal

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I use a LOT but some people use just a little. Find out what suits your hair. Carrissa Painter said:
how much of the baking soda mix do i need?
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
I'll second this. I use one tablespoon of baking soda for every eight ounces of water.Seriously, try different amounts. What is right for your hair will be or may be different than what is right for someone else. GreyGargoyle said:
I use a LOT but some people use just a little. Find out what suits your hair.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form