Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dr bronners tea tree oil soap??? is it good

SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
ive had my dreads for a week and theyre still n ot all the way locking great in the bak but else where is fine i got bout 5$ so i was thinking bout going some where to buy this soap, is this a good idea??? also could where could i get it
updated by @spacemantravis: 01/13/15 08:39:34PM
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Yeah, it's good. Unless you have hard water then it's horrible. It's super strong too so you only have to use a tiny little bit mixed in with your water. Any health store would probably have it.
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
If there's a Whole Foods near you then you can buy it there. I've also seen it a a few Giants(idk if you have that)The liquid must be diluted. 12 parts water 1 part soap. unless you get the bar, that you can rub right on your hair
SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
alrite, aye i think im gonna get the bar of it thx for the advice
Bird
@bird
14 years ago
74 posts
I've been using the bar (the liquid soap left a weird film in my hair) and it's been doing the job fine.
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
Imo peppermint or lavender is better, it's more a matter of preference, but peppermint will make ur scalp feel awesome, and lavender smells awesome.you can always add tea tree on its own.but if you wanna check em out buying the cheap small bottles is a good way to find what you want.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form