Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

bulges??

☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
Have them like crazy I LOVE THEM! So much personality!
updated by @izzy-licious: 07/23/15 03:56:38PM
momma has dreads
@momma-has-dreads
14 years ago
159 posts
I HAVE THE SAME THING HAPPENING, ALL OVER, MORE OS AFTER i HAVE WASH MY HAIR, I AM USING THE BAKING SODA AND H2OM RINSING WITH APPLE-CIDER VINEGAR.Oops get out of all caps... My dreads are 3 month, started with backcombing and then just left them alone, some have become undone and I will let them go on dreading the natural way...soooo I have some from both was of dreading....I was and I am really hoping for a more rope like dread....will this happen in the years to come? Will those loops merge into the dread with time...can someone help me with this ? If you have had dreads for a few years...are you still dealing with loops...lots of them??Peace and joy
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
loops pull in and become surface features texture lumps like this

see how theyee not perfectly round but have texture all along them Julie Kamin said:
I HAVE THE SAME THING HAPPENING, ALL OVER, MORE OS AFTER i HAVE WASH MY HAIR, I AM USING THE BAKING SODA AND H2OM RINSING WITH APPLE-CIDER VINEGAR.Oops get out of all caps... My dreads are 3 month, started with backcombing and then just left them alone, some have become undone and I will let them go on dreading the natural way...soooo I have some from both was of dreading....I was and I am really hoping for a more rope like dread....will this happen in the years to come? Will those loops merge into the dread with time...can someone help me with this ? If you have had dreads for a few years...are you still dealing with loops...lots of them??
Peace and joy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
momma has dreads
@momma-has-dreads
14 years ago
159 posts
THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR THE REINSURANCE....THIS STAGE IS JUST TAKING A WHILE FOR ME TO GET THROUGH...LIKE YOU HAVE SAID BEFORE....I REALLY NEED TO PUT THE MIRROR AWAY AND JUST RELAX AND LET MY DREADS HAVE A LIFE OF THEIR OWN AND TRY TO STOP CONTROLLING THEM....LET THEM BE FREE TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES BEFORE THEY BECOME OLDER, MORE MATURE AND RETIRE INTO FINAL STAGE OF LIFE. :-} soaringeagle said:
loops pull in and become surface features texture lumps like this

see how theyee not perfectly round but have texture all along them

Julie Kamin said:
I HAVE THE SAME THING HAPPENING, ALL OVER, MORE OS AFTER i HAVE WASH MY HAIR, I AM USING THE BAKING SODA AND H2OM RINSING WITH APPLE-CIDER VINEGAR.Oops get out of all caps... My dreads are 3 month, started with backcombing and then just left them alone, some have become undone and I will let them go on dreading the natural way...soooo I have some from both was of dreading....I was and I am really hoping for a more rope like dread....will this happen in the years to come? Will those loops merge into the dread with time...can someone help me with this ? If you have had dreads for a few years...are you still dealing with loops...lots of them??
Peace and joy
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
loops are beautiful! i get happy when i see some loops !
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
I think the loops act a little differently with natties, at least with mine. With backcombed I had the loop part sticking out from the dread. With this set the few bump loop things I have is where the dread seems like it folded on itself and continued it's journey downwards. :) Almost completely un noticable unless examined closely.And yea, I gots da bumps too. hehe

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form