14 years ago
298 posts
Where in UK u live man?
updated by @jack-roth: 07/23/15 06:56:09PM
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
a little off topic, but do you guys use ACV with or without the motherthose who don't know what it is, it's just the richer part of it that looks sorta thick"The mother is the dark, cloudy substance in the apple cider vinegar formed from naturally occurring pectin and apple residues. It appears as molecules of protein connected in strand-like chains. The presence of the mother shows that the best part of the apple has not been destroyed"
Orange Clock
@orange-clock
14 years ago
72 posts
I don't use it but I wouldn't buy it with sediment in. You get it in home made shizneyWhy are you calling it mother? I cant call it that mine would be offended. Iain said:
a little off topic, but do you guys use ACV with or without the mother
those who don't know what it is, it's just the richer part of it that looks sorta thick

"The mother is the dark, cloudy substance in the apple cider vinegar formed from naturally occurring pectin and apple residues. It appears as molecules of protein connected in strand-like chains. The presence of the mother shows that the best part of the apple has not been destroyed"
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
lolit's just ACV lingo, im sure she wouldn't be offended =)it's cool an hip to call it motherand by that I meant i think thats just what its called
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
in acv i use ut with that cloudy stuffdunno why you wouldnt

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
thats what I always thought, wasn't too sure though.
River Darling
@river-darling
12 years ago
11 posts

Just tried this. I wanted to do ACV and BS but didn't have any way of getting some ACV today and my hair needed a wash before uni tomorrow! Currently drying, this is my first non-conventional hair wash! I used to use L'Oreal (no conditioner on my dreads, I have mostly loose hair) but it was actually giving me blocked pores and spots on my scalp! Disgusting. Then Head & Shoulders to clean that all up. My hair feels dry but really light. Will leave the BS in for longer next time but I was juggling two ducks!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form