Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

DREAD BEADS!

Andrea Schneider
@andrea-schneider
13 years ago
51 posts
wow! i love them! i wish i was able to afford some :( maybe one day, during tax season!

Luvingyourlocks said:
I make dread beads. Check me out at luvingyourlocks.etsy.com.

updated by @andrea-schneider: 07/18/15 06:34:39AM
Cricketine
@cricketine
13 years ago
14 posts
I lOve your beads!!! I'm salivating over the purple flower with the crystal. Looks like I will have to buy it this week :)

Luvingyourlocks said:
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Hey Robin! :) I just bought your Long Life bead a few days ago!!! I love it sooo much!!!! Thank you again <3 Oh, and I am glad I can ask you...it is okay to wear it in the shower isn't it? Hope so, cuz I haven't taken it off! Much love to you...

Luvingyourlocks said:
I think that is so cool! I love it when someone already knows my work. Thanks, you made my day!

ExaltHimx7 said:

Robin I have 3 tagged in my Etsy, lol I need to go buy them now! BEAUTIFUL!!

Luvingyourlocks said:

Luvingyourlocks
@luvingyourlocks
13 years ago
9 posts
Thank so much for that! It is ok to wear the bead in the shower and while swimming. It will be ok.

Panterra Caraway said:
Hey Robin! :) I just bought your Long Life bead a few days ago!!! I love it sooo much!!!! Thank you again <3 Oh, and I am glad I can ask you...it is okay to wear it in the shower isn't it? Hope so, cuz I haven't taken it off! Much love to you...

Luvingyourlocks said:
I think that is so cool! I love it when someone already knows my work. Thanks, you made my day!

ExaltHimx7 said:

Robin I have 3 tagged in my Etsy, lol I need to go buy them now! BEAUTIFUL!!

Luvingyourlocks said:

Luvingyourlocks
@luvingyourlocks
13 years ago
9 posts
Thanks, I'm glad you like them! I'll be there when you're ready. Thanks so much!

Lauren Halsall said:
Wow i love these so much i might have to splurge on a few!!

Robin Wright said:
Luvingyourlocks
@luvingyourlocks
13 years ago
9 posts
Thanks so much!

Andrea Schneider said:
wow! i love them! i wish i was able to afford some :( maybe one day, during tax season!

Luvingyourlocks said:
teresa ball
@teresa-ball
13 years ago
8 posts

ellow mellow i make dread beads,have only just started the coil beads,i'm getting rather hooked on doing them i love making them,specially the wolf in the moons they are my fave i lobve wolves.xxxx http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/terresaball1974 this is where i have my dread beads at the mo,will be putting some more on soon but i am doing a market in high wycombe on the 19th november at clairabella market.xxx

laura ewing
@laura-ewing
13 years ago
40 posts

i got some of your beads not too long ago...they are great!!

Luvingyourlocks said:

Thanks so much! I really love what I do. Hopefully, it shows!
Alicia3
@alicia3
12 years ago
10 posts

Hi Katrina

We handmake our own polymer dread beads. You can check us out at www.liccy-rose.com.au

We are located in Australia, but we can send some beads overseas as a "large letter" which makes postage very economical (our checkout automatically sends them as a registered parcel which is more expensive).

Have a look at our site and let me know if we can be of any help. I would beable to provide an accurate postage cost once you have made a selection.

Hope we can be of assistance to you :)

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form