Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

DREAD BEADS!

Jake2
@jake2
13 years ago
8 posts
I mentioned this in a different thread but flesh tunnels are a good choice, plenty of styles and materials to choose from and you can also be extremely specific with the size you want. There are plenty of jewellery shops on and offline so they are easy to find.
updated by @jake2: 07/23/15 06:48:58PM
Luvingyourlocks
@luvingyourlocks
13 years ago
9 posts
If you decide to come over, I'd be honored to dress your dreads!

Lauren Halsall said:
Wow i love these so much i might have to splurge on a few!!

Robin Wright said:
I make dread beads. Check me out at luvingyourlocks.etsy.com.
FoxPaw
@foxpaw
13 years ago
114 posts
Your beads are beautiful ahhh!

Luvingyourlocks said:
Luvingyourlocks
@luvingyourlocks
13 years ago
9 posts

Thanks so much!

FoxPaw said:

Your beads are beautiful ahhh!

Luvingyourlocks said:
ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

Robin I have 3 tagged in my Etsy, lol I need to go buy them now! BEAUTIFUL!!

Luvingyourlocks said:

Luvingyourlocks
@luvingyourlocks
13 years ago
9 posts
I think that is so cool! I love it when someone already knows my work. Thanks, you made my day!

ExaltHimx7 said:

Luvingyourlocks said:

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts
Now if I could just decide which I like best'] Maybe you can help me, Robin-- do dreads get thicker as they mature? atm my beads are all 5mm-5.5mm. I was looking at the multi colour leaves and the pink green and black...

Luvingyourlocks said:
I think that is so cool! I love it when someone already knows my work. Thanks, you made my day!

ExaltHimx7 said:

Luvingyourlocks said:

Luvingyourlocks
@luvingyourlocks
13 years ago
9 posts
My dreads got thinner as they matured. I have since combined some of my locs together because I wanted them thicker and stronger. I am a black woman so that is my experience. I can't say that happens for all types of hair.

ExaltHimx7 said:
Now if I could just decide which I like best'] Maybe you can help me, Robin-- do dreads get thicker as they mature? atm my beads are all 5mm-5.5mm. I was looking at the multi colour leaves and the pink green and black...

Luvingyourlocks said:

ExaltHimx7 said:

Luvingyourlocks said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

dreads thicken as they mature unless your doing something weirdxs like crochet over twistuig excessive palm rilling in wax

but if u backcombed they can be poofy sausages that do thin some b4 they tighten but then thicken again as they mature

the thinnings most likely a rtesult of something u did to hem

Luvingyourlocks said:

My dreads got thinner as they matured. I have since combined some of my locs together because I wanted them thicker and stronger. I am a black woman so that is my experience. I can't say that happens for all types of hair.

ExaltHimx7 said:

Luvingyourlocks said:

ExaltHimx7 said:

Luvingyourlocks said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts
Thanks guys!! I will get larger ones from Robin, since I want to keep them as long as possible ']

soaring eagle said:

dreads thicken as they mature unless your doing something weirdxs like crochet over twistuig excessive palm rilling in wax

but if u backcombed they can be poofy sausages that do thin some b4 they tighten but then thicken again as they mature

the thinnings most likely a rtesult of something u did to hem

Luvingyourlocks said:

ExaltHimx7 said:

Luvingyourlocks said:

ExaltHimx7 said:

Luvingyourlocks said:

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form