Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Cutting my hair is seeming unavoidable now.. i need advice.

Austin C
@austin-c
11 years ago
8 posts

right... im strongly considering doing that for spring quarter even if they dont evict me.

resident narc nazis hahahahaha hands down best thing ive heard them called.

Even if they don't kick you out find your own place. No more sharing crappers and showers and you can avoid the resident narc nazi's in the future.

updated by @austin-c: 07/23/15 07:32:30AM
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
11 years ago
393 posts

Don't be surprised at how many police officers smoke ganja. I used to live across the street from a former police chief and he smoked ganja.

Keep the glass clean as often as possible and the police can't do anything about the glass. Clean glass is just decorations.

SquidFase
@squidfase
11 years ago
24 posts

I'd agree with some others, it's not your dreads that is doing this to you. There is no reason to be altering your mind state with such things, when the mind does a perfectly good job of altering your senses for you.

Austin C
@austin-c
11 years ago
8 posts

forgive me if i made it sound like the dreads were doing this to me haha not what i was intending at all. i acceptresponsibility for what happened and have dealt with it. but there was obvious discrimination that came along because of my dreads, my roommate who was equally as big of a pothead as me and was not even searched or questioned because he didnt look the type and i did. i have absolutely no doubt in my mind if i didnt have dreads that they would have searched him as well.

and i respectfully disagree with the "there is no reason to be altering your mind state which such things" comment, that is a completely subjective statement and is completely dependent on the person. the mind is a beautiful thing and for me personally i love to delve into it and explore the potential of it, it can be extremely enlightening and spiritual and gives me personally a better sense of being, in the end its to each his/her own, what i find acceptable may not be to you.

Void Of Insanity said:

I'd agree with some others, it's not your dreads that is doing this to you. There is no reason to be altering your mind state with such things, when the mind does a perfectly good job of altering your senses for you.

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form