Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A Scammer Heads up!

☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
I believe she has already been banned or she removed herself because now I can't find her but still keep your eyes peeled for this!I wanted to give you all a heads up on a scammer. If you use myspace this is her site. http://www.myspace.com/peace.love.hemp Her name is Heather Murphy, I checked and she was signed up on here but doesn't appear to be very active within the forums unless she is just using it for getting peoples Myspace info so she can add them there.Myself and several others have ordered something from her shop on Myspace we paid for our product and have never received it. One young lady for $200.00. Mine was only $7.00 but that is besides the point. Other shop owners on MySpace have heard from their clients several bad things about her using every excuse under the sun as to why she hasn't shipped. Some people have not gotten things they ordered back in May 2009.My emails to her about my product I have yet to receive and I ordered it around Turkey Day she says she will send again even thou she is not responsible for lost items. Yet after looking to others who have used her think it just never got sent. One girl ordered two pairs of earrings and only got 1 earring!Like our favorite Mr. Johnny Clean she only posts positive feedback and actually ships to a few people so she can lure more people in.Even though she isn't active on the forum she could be using the link to us for peoples info (seeing as that is how she found me on myspace, thru this sites myspace). If she did become active she is a Spammer. I get (on a slow day) minimum 10 bulletins a day about her products.She just posted wanting to do a product exchange where you both fill a equal sized box with product and trade. My guess that is how she gets the massive amount of product she is selling. Too many people have mentioned bad experiences with her and I am just trying to avoid anyone of our members getting scammed out of our hard earned and (in this economy) much needed cash!Any further info you would like let me know and I will show you links to others who have issues with her and the items they have never gotten but paid for.Thanks guys!Izzy-Licious!
updated by @izzy-licious: 02/14/15 12:18:55PM
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
She mass adds people from other shops friends list. I got a few requests from her before I accepted and others have gotten 20+ until they block her. She is just trying to get as many people as possible to get tricked into buying product from her. I wonder how much she has actually made. She offers to take in your oversized clothes and tyedye bed sheets for you but I have heard some people haven't gotten their own stuff back.Any suggestions on how to get her banned from MySpace?? I know a few people who would be happy to see her go!~
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
she didnt leave or get banned, if she is here she simply changed names, if anyone has an email i can sort through all members login emails and try finding herin the meantime blocked her from our myspace, and sent out a scam alert (bloctk and repost) buliten

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
you said she has a file on here... is it still active or has it been banned yet?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
cant be found under that name if izzy finds it under any othher name..bannedgetting lots of comments to buliten from other victims

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok took alotta work but found her and banned her

--
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
nice what was the name you found her under? soaringeagle said:
ok took alotta work but found her and banned her
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
Well as is expected she knows "we've been talking mad crap about her site" It isn't mad crap if people have to hound you for their stuff. If your shipping methods are causing issues and stuff is getting "lost or stolen" then figure out the problem and correct it if you want happy customers that dont have to resolve to these measures.Quote "if anyone has a problem with their item or something,talk to me about it~not others. DreadlockForums has been talkin mad crap about my site." Mood: ShockedWe've tried... doesn't always get us our stuff... Sometimes yes others no...
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
"DreadlockForums been talking some mad crap about me and my site, which is pretty lame since the person who owns it is over 40, grow up seriously.im 18 years old & way more mature than you.Who said her dreads were ugly?!They tried saying I scammed some girl out of money...? when i really didnt + they said i give dreads a bad name because they said mine are ugly.+ i have over 250+ POSITIVE feedbacks.they say they spread the message of peace & love ~ very peaceful & loving of them, right?myspace/dreadlockforums ~ dont add em. that shits lame & wrong.anyone that has a problem with ANYTHING you got from me, please message ME about it & I will gladly fix the problem."
Staci
@staci
14 years ago
3 posts
As a seller, I know how important it is to make sure your buyers get what they paid for. I sometimes sell on Ebay and I'm working on selling on myspace and my websites. I believe that every internet seller should offer insurance to the buyer. If the buyer declines to pay for insurance, the seller should explain to the buyer that if the item gets lost or damaged during shipping, then the seller is not responsible to refund or replace the item. If the buyer doesn't agree, then refund the money and cancel the transaction.If you're a buyer and the seller doesn't offer insurance, DEMAND it. If they refuse to add insurance (even though you're going to pay for it), then you know there's something fishy with the seller.USPS Insurance Costs:Insurance Value $0.01 to $50 - costs $1.75Insurance Value $50.01 to $100 - costs $2.25Insurance Value $100.01 to $200 - costs $2.75Insurance Value $200.01 to $300 - costs $4.70
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form