Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

baking soda without vinagar rince=itch

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
we havent had vinagar since i moved hereand 2 days after using a strong baking soda wash i start to itch insanely badi rarely ever skipped the vinager rinces before but always thought of it as ezxtra, just conditioning, never really thought it was really needed, but aparently the strong base (baking soda) needs an acid to restore a ballanced phwe are getting vinagar tomoro and gonna rewash my dreads even tough its only been 3 days cause my scalp is rawtry to use acv everytime! or at leasst almost everytime..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:30:08PM
Emily
@emily
15 years ago
203 posts
tell me about it! i didnt use vinegar the first few times and wow it was horrible!good thing your getting some vinegar soon
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
itrs beyond horrible ive scratched my scalp nearly to the boneand still drives me insane keeps me awake and just wont stopits been 2 months without vinager...and yea cause of our screwed up cabin havent washed as often as usual but to be this insanely itchy 2 days after washing is crazyim never gonna do it without vinagar againim amazed i didnt shhave my head..its that bad

--
Euphorian
@euphorian
14 years ago
20 posts
woah hahah its happen to me and i make sound "arrrggghhhhh!!!!"(like i dont want to do it but been force to scratch)and seem those itch create some bad smell is it?aftyer you scratch soaringeagle said:
itrs beyond horrible ive scratched my scalp nearly to the bone
and still drives me insane keeps me awake and just wont stop

its been 2 months without vinager...and yea cause of our screwed up cabin havent washed as often as usual but to be this insanely itchy 2 days after washing is crazy

im never gonna do it without vinagar again
im amazed i didnt shhave my head..its that bad
Joshua O'Connor
@joshua-oconnor
14 years ago
32 posts
i dont use vinegar because i really dont like the smell of vinegar so i use lemon juice,, its okay to use concentrated lemon juice aswell yeah?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
Yea should be fine Joshua O'Connor said:
i dont use vinegar because i really dont like the smell of vinegar so i use lemon juice,, its okay to use concentrated lemon juice aswell yeah?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
you have nooo idea!!!! extremely bad..like scratching till bloody..like i said i was amazed i didnt strart scraping at my skull..i got vinager now ill hopefully wash em tomoro rastavanny said:
the scalp needs conditioner to avoid a dry scalp...you must of been itching really bad if you thought about cutting your dreads.

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form