dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Greetings earthlings *.*

Heather Feather
@heather-feather
11 years ago
21 posts

Helllo fellow fluffheads :)

Just finished my dreads up yesterday and so excited to begin this beautiful journey.. I only have one question.. what should I do with my bangs?!?

updated by @heather-feather: 01/13/15 09:45:12PM
melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
Gotta jibboo ;p?Alot of people keep their bangs undreaded and maintained like normal hair.while others neglect them and let them dread up, which could take longer.Its all personal preference lady :)
taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

Bangs are a personal choice. Some females choose to leave bangs to give their dreads a soft look around the face. I grew my bangs out before i started and i dreaded them. Those dreads are a bit shorter than the others. They only come to below my shoulders but they blend in with the others. So do whatever you want....leave it be or dread it up...just depends on how you want them to look. If you leave them now, you can always dread them later.

Heather Feather
@heather-feather
11 years ago
21 posts

I think I do want to keep them undreaded but how do I keep my bangs from being so greasy? I just washed them today and their already greasy and I use Dr.B which is SUPPOSED to strip the oil..

And how long should I wait til I wash my new dreads? I'm sure I can find a discussion on that..

PS Melanie, I do gotta JIbboo!!<o)))>{

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Hi Heather, Wash just your bangs daily, that will solve the oil problem. Just towel dry and your done.

Heather Feather said:

I think I do want to keep them undreaded but how do I keep my bangs from being so greasy? I just washed them today and their already greasy and I use Dr.B which is SUPPOSED to strip the oil..

And how long should I wait til I wash my new dreads? I'm sure I can find a discussion on that..

PS Melanie, I do gotta JIbboo!! <o)))>{

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

bronners will make u greasy in hrd warter it will not rinse out and lkeaves a heavy oily buildup the more often u wassh the greasier u will be even if its just hair grease not bronners buildup

let the bangs dread bbut what do you mean by "finnished dreading" u just started u dont dread inh a day it takes a long time

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heather Feather
@heather-feather
11 years ago
21 posts

I mean that I got them all knotted up, I know it doesn't happen in a day.. I don't think they ever finish dreading, do they?!

soaring eagle said:

bronners will make u greasy in hrd warter it will not rinse out and lkeaves a heavy oily buildup the more often u wassh the greasier u will be even if its just hair grease not bronners buildup

let the bangs dread bbut what do you mean by "finnished dreading" u just started u dont dread inh a day it takes a long time

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form