Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How to best Section off a dreadhawk

Houston Gillespie
@houston-gillespie
11 years ago
2 posts

so I have been doing extensive research prepping to give myself a dreadhawk, my hair is about 8 inches long on the top and back, 6 or so on the sides, im going to shave down the sides and dread the rest using TnR however I was looking into sectioning guides for brick and fan patterns, but these were for the whole head, any ideas on how to section a dreadhawk well?

updated by @houston-gillespie: 01/13/15 09:44:27PM
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Wow, I can't answer your question, but I hope you post pics after for us to see. Very original

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

dont..wash and dont comb a few days or a week and it sections itself brick patters are silly why would u want that

hair sections itself perectly on its own

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Houston Gillespie
@houston-gillespie
11 years ago
2 posts
I know level of maintenence is a subject of much contention amongst dreadheads, but i want to be highly involve in the process so i end up with the exact dreads that i want, i.e. pretty much uniform in shape size and spacing, so i am going to section them out before i start, may not be a popular idea for some but its what im going for, thanks for the advice thoug
Shelby naccarato
@shelby-naccarato
11 years ago
2 posts

how to section off a dread hawk is acutally quite easy i have one. i have both my sides shaved. so before i started dreading i had a undercut . then some dreads werent dreading as i liked so my friend shaved the other side just have both sides equal =) ill post pictures of mine if you like

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form