Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

knottyboy forum almost blinded my best friend

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
her head was itchy and she looked on knottyboy forum where someone suggested for an itchy head you should mix baking soda alcahol, and hydrogen peroxide..the alcahol would dry the scalp and make the itchhes worse and peroxide if it gets in your eyes eats the enzymes and can make you go blindhave you ever sucessfuly washed your hair and not gotten the shampoo/baking sodsa mix in your eyes?(i watched a dumbass pour peroxide in a kittens eyes that had an eye infection, ..the results were not pretty...you dont ever wanna get that near yourt eyes)it just amazes me how much bad advice some sites have

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/03/18 06:12:34PM
Emily
@emily
15 years ago
203 posts
wow thats horrible! i wish we could write on those stupid sites: this is bullshit, go to dreadlockssite.com!! lol
Dustan Snow
@dustan-snow
15 years ago
8 posts
That is messed up!!!
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
15 years ago
154 posts
that is pretty stupid cuz itchy scapl like u said is usually caused by dryness just like itchy skin. i wouldnt put alchohol or peroxide on itchy skin why would they think the skalp is any diffrent>
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
15 years ago
155 posts
I once thought I had lice but I didnt and was looking up how to get rid of them. And somone said to use 70% rubber alcohol, and just dab your scalp with it and then tie a bag or wear a shower cap and it will sufficate the lice then wash really well, you have to do it a few times tho cause nothing kills the nits- the lice eggs. They did say dont get it in you eyes as it will burn. I don't think rubbing alcohol and hydrogen peroxide are the same but close. I didn't try the lice thing tho, I didn't know if the person was being truthful or trying to ruin peoples dreads.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
not to deffend knottyboy but it was in theyre forums not directly from the companyand leo the cat...well..this was a psycho born again christian who had waterbaloon and hose fights with kids..inside the house..broght home hookers got em drunk then preached to them for hours..and the kittens..1 he blinded with peroxide.. 1 he kept tossing up into a tree to try to get it to stick..it fell and was impaled on a pitchfork.. and 1 he stepped on injuring badly..then burried it..while it was still alivevery bad experience..and the punchline was my parents pushedd me into moving in with this psycho thinking cause he was such a christian hed be a good influence on me... in a way he was..he taught me what not to do

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
u think i stuck around long enough to find out?i got outta there the day he burried thye kitten alive AliveAsTheDead said:
Oh, ok. I forgot to acknowledge that. Well, I guess it's on some knuckle head out there that uses their stuff then haha. Man, did this crazy guy you speak of become a serial killer by any chance? He sounds insane.

soaringeagle said:
not to deffend knottyboy but it was in theyre forums not directly from the company

and leo the cat...well..this was a psycho born again christian who had waterbaloon and hose fights with kids..inside the house..broght home hookers got em drunk then preached to them for hours..and the kittens..1 he blinded with peroxide.. 1 he kept tossing up into a tree to try to get it to stick..it fell and was impaled on a pitchfork.. and 1 he stepped on injuring badly..then burried it..while it was still alive
very bad experience..and the punchline was my parents pushedd me into moving in with this psycho thinking cause he was such a christian hed be a good influence on me... in a way he was..he taught me what not to do

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
dahmer was when? thyink it was a few years after...same general area tho (he was from philly right? thyis was bout 35-40 miles from philly)coulda been him i guessi was maybe 15 at the time

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form