Dreadlocks Forums

Shampooooooooo

Sunflower
@sunflower
12 years ago
95 posts

Finally ordered some dreadlockshampoo! cant wait until the bars arrive :D

I bought satsuma, goddess, and patchouli :D

but I have a question about them, how do I use them? I mean are the bars different than using lush shampoo bars? and whats the best way to store them :)

thanks!

updated by @sunflower: 02/14/15 08:12:25AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

never used lush but assume its the same

rub on hed latgher a bit then rinse

u will be blown way by how good rthey smell...and work

store em on something that keeps em dry if u mean the 1 your using use a soap saver thingy 1 of those =things that keeps it upoff wthe wet soap dish if its sitting in a puddle it melts

if u mean the other bars not in use leave em wrpped up till u use em no need for special treatment that i know of i mean i got a dozen in a box here and there i dig one out when i need a new 1

sometimes i have more then 1 in use but ill leave 1 by the sink wheee it stays dry the other im actively using stays in the shower

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

to try and be a little conservative cut them into long slices i find it easier to apply inbetween dreads and it makes me feel like im saving them too. i just washed n it feels great, i just got the nag champa, before he patchouilli was my fav, but now its the nag :) happy dreading and enjoy your dreads!

Sunflower
@sunflower
12 years ago
95 posts

Awesome thanks :D I cant wait for them to arrive!!!

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

Where did you purchase them from? I have heard so many people reccomend so many different ones. I see it's been about a month since you posted this, how have they worked for you?

Sunflower said:

Awesome thanks :D I cant wait for them to arrive!!!

Sunflower
@sunflower
11 years ago
95 posts

They have worked wonderfully and help my hair dread quite fast. The only downside is I had a problem with not washing the shampoo completely out and it left my hair sticky and with fluff (from my blanket) on my hair. But nothing an extra 5min in the shower wouldnt fix :)

MoorZ
@moorz
11 years ago
46 posts
Do the liquids work with hard water?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

yup

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

Awesome thanks so much...I'll let ya know how they work for me.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form