11 years ago
359 posts

The liquid is better for new dreads. :)

updated by @tim5: 07/22/15 12:09:52PM
Shannon Jarvis
@shannon-jarvis
11 years ago
2 posts

I just ordered the liquid nag and dragons blood shampoos, I used the tnr method last saturday (1/26/13) so my dreads are infants. Ive been using bs with drops of tea tree for about 3 1/2 weeks but I kept hearing so much about the wonderful smelling dreadlock shampoo I could no longer resist. Let you know how it works. although I dont know if I should just mix alittle of the dread shampoo with water and bs mix and pour over my head like I read someone else say or scrub my scalp with it like normal shampoo?

Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

When I used the liquid I used it like normal shampoo, it cleans really good, and the hair knots easily from that.

peace

Sunflower
@sunflower
11 years ago
95 posts

The liquid also leaves your hair softer, and it is better for babies but I bought straight away bars and got liquid with it, although I do wish I bought a liquid bottle too just because it feels so amazing :D both bar and liquid lock up crazy well, its wonderful to walk out of the shower and find new ones! both work in hard water :) The liquid doesn't lather up, put a bit in your hand and rub it through your scalp/hair. Nag smells really perfect, you'll love it

Daydreamer
@daydreamer
11 years ago
47 posts

I realllllly want to order the bar shampoo..! I need to get on it!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

theres new ones coming out soon ill be testing the prototypes the next couple washes they arrive tomorow

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lotta Elofsson
@lotta-elofsson
11 years ago
10 posts

I knit bags to my soaps. To my shampoo bars I made them in wool andhang them up to dry after every use. I got a nice foam trough the bags and my soaps seems to be fresh until nothing is left from them.

I got a test of Goddess when I bought Locking up Liquid and love the smell. Should try it out soon.

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

Well i think I am going to stick to my BS wash until the new ones come out!!!! Thats so exciting!....If I can contain myself for long. I keep finding myself drawn to the Goddess or to the tea tree and rosemary...I can't make decesions!!!!!!!

Sunflower
@sunflower
11 years ago
95 posts

I have goddess and it smells, well, beautiful! I love that the smell is so delicate. I'm using satsuma and it reminds me of oranges so that's also great. Patchouli I have to say is my least favorite, it smells like mud, but not nice mud... If you keep the shampoos together (in the same drawer) they start getting the smells from the others which is actually lovely :) so now the patchouli smells like mud and oranges, which is much nicer than when it first arrived. Just saying! :D but nag is for me the best, just depends what smells you like

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

Thanks for the heads up. I will probably have to pass on the patchouli also. I have never been a big fan. It just doesn'tblend with my body's natural Pheromones.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form