Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How to make Homemade Beanie to cover your dreads!

Ricky Mercado
@futoricky
12 years ago
15 posts

Not sure if this is the right place to post this... but anyway, I wanted to show you dreadheads how I make my beanies to sleep, work out, or just to cover your dreads!

This iframe is not allowed
Just in case you can't see the vid here: http://youtu.be/JXfJa-DRmF4

What do you think??

updated by @futoricky: 01/13/15 09:38:09PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

thats really not a smart idea 1 u dont want to wear anything ti sleep 2 pantyhose are too tiygt they wikl hurt more then help and will undo your dreads more then anything

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

When you wear something that tight even for an hour or 2 a day, when you work out, it slows the process down. Locks need to be free to move around in order to lock. Pantyhose are too tight and prevent that movement and tangling. The only hat that you really should be wearing is a tam or something loose fitting.

And wearing anything to sleep is completelyunnecessary. Tams tend to fall off after an hour of you rolling around. And anything tight, again, slows the locking process.

That's a cool idea for people without locks, but for locks, you don't want to wear something so snug

Ricky Mercado
@futoricky
12 years ago
15 posts

wow... really? ive been wearing those to sleep since day 1 and haven't seen a problem yet. I thought it was a cool idea, but you guys know best so I think im gonna stop wearing those too see if my dreads get better progress. Thanks for the info!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

im sure u will notice a big difeence

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

They will get fuzzy. But that's a good thing. They need t o get fuzzy in order to lock. All those bits of frizzy hair are actually what tangle and snag on eachother to knot and lock up.

You'll see a major improvement in your progress

Joey5
@joey5
12 years ago
83 posts
I used a wave cap for my frst weeks, and startedd seeing progress when I thru it out!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form