Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

washing dreadlocks and saltwater

Apollo
@apollo
15 years ago
80 posts

when it comes to washing my dreads im the laziest person ever! ahaha whats the longest you have went without washing mine is a month.Yet i dont smell which is a odd thing? I get really bad danruff and it kills me! Now for my other subject i wanted to cover is it really true that saltwater helps dreadlocks ???

Some people say it is im not really sure though

is it?

updated by @apollo: 01/13/15 08:29:21PM
Euphorian
@euphorian
15 years ago
20 posts
If you swim and soak your dread in the ocean sure it helps your dreading process..ived heard that salt water also work but non iodized(what iodin does to dread?)Im planning go to the ocean and bring back 10gallon of seawater lol
Matthew
@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts
Shit dude, a month? :OI've gone a whole week without washing.I get bad dandruff if I don't wash every 3-4 days.:xAnd as for the salt water, I'm not entirely sure.I know that it hardens your dreads for sure, but you're supposed to rinse your dreads after they've been soaked with salt water.
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
cant remember the last time i put ne product in mi hair... been well over a year or two.i think u can train your hair to not need nething, but thatsss just me...Salt water (ocean/sea/gulf) definatly helps the beginning lockage processNamaste
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
15 years ago
154 posts
i didnt wash mine for prolly a month a few times. specially when i was younger but now its probably like every week to every two weeks. depending how they feel.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form