Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Oh hi there

Nixxi
@nixxi
12 years ago
10 posts

Whaaaaat's up everyone? I'm new here also so I figured I'd post one of these introductory things. So my name is Nicole, I'm 20, and I live in New York. I play violin and viola. I love music and coffee and cigarettes and simple things.

Once upon a time I made some bad life choices. I stopped killing myself slowly last October. In November, I started the locking process. My dreadlocks are like an extension of myself. As they grow and mature, as will I.

All of you dreadies on this forum have helped me learn how to treat my hair, keep dreads clean without harmful products, and how to love them for who they are.

I love my messy, ego-deflating, loopy, beautiful, crazy, natural dreads!

I don't have a lot of friends on here yet, so if you're reading this, gimme a shout!

Much love <3

updated by @nixxi: 01/13/15 09:28:46PM
christina popejoy
@christina-popejoy
12 years ago
91 posts

Hey Nixxi!

Thanks for introducing yourself! :D NY Wow I've never met anyone from there before. I've just heard its just massive over there. Well tons bigger than tiny than the small city of Bath in England where I live.

Glad your enjoying your journey so far with your beautiful loopieness!

Peace!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

u got 1 friend here and sounds like dreadin is savi your life

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nixxi
@nixxi
12 years ago
10 posts

Hey Christina thanks for the reply! Yeah I live in typical suburbia on Long Island, about a half hour from the city. It's pretty crowded. Completely different than upstate NY with mountains and farms and stuff. NY is weird haha.

Thanks Eagle! Aww :] Yes they pretty much are. Sometimes they're the only thing that keeps me straight. I want to keep them pure.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

not surprised ive seen dreading save a number of lives

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Growing locks has been used by many to cure depression, OCD, many different eating disorders, and loads of others. So I hope it keeps helping you. They give you a great chance to figure out what people are healthy to be around, and what people are bad for you. It's a wonderfully freeing experience.

Where about in NY are you. My sister is planning on moving there soon. Probably somewhere in the Village. Personally I can't stand it, sorry. I'm Philly to the bone. I've traveled all over the country and see many beautiful places, and sill feel like Philly is home

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form