Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

to many dreads

tyga tyga
@tyga-tyga
13 years ago
4 posts

ive been growin for about two nd a half years and i noticed my dreads are really starting to thin out at the root....what would be the best way to reverse this process

updated by @tyga-tyga: 01/13/15 09:14:39PM
Frank Schuster
@frank-schuster
13 years ago
95 posts

Is your scalp doin' all right? did you use a crochet hook any time while dreading?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

if your twisting or interlocking stop it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea u say your twisting and clipping ..stop that t6hats causing it if any are too thin let them congo

u never want to twist dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
tyga tyga
@tyga-tyga
13 years ago
4 posts

ok ill try that method... thanx

soaring eagle said:

yea u say your twisting and clipping ..stop that t6hats causing it if any are too thin let them congo

u never want to twist dreads

tyga tyga
@tyga-tyga
13 years ago
4 posts

crochet hook? na i just started from gel twist nd locked from theremy scalps fine i just wish i had fewer dreads in my hair

Frank Schuster said:

Is your scalp doin' all right? did you use a crochet hook any time while dreading?

west of tazzmania
@west-of-tazzmania
13 years ago
20 posts

combine them

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
13 years ago
2,702 posts

if you want fewer, get a bead and put it over multiple ones. they'll know together eventually. I have the same problem. I use a mix of teatree oil and rosemary oil with some jojoba to apply in a spray bottle and mist once in a while. rosemary is good for hair growth and teatree is good for your skin. the jojoba is an applicator that just makes the oils less harsh on the skin. I mix with some water too to dilutes

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form