Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

100th day of locking! :D:D

Egubman
@egubman
13 years ago
46 posts

And by today my crocheted/neglect dreads are 100 days old! :D ... the first 60 or so days i used to hook(crochet) it every time after i shower, which is like twice a week..now for the past 40 or so days done nothing, just keeping it clean. unblunted the tips for few. i think the progress is great! once again a big thank you for SE and all the others for very helpful info and inspiration! :D

heres how it looks, standing at the 100th day..

cheers!

updated by @egubman: 01/13/15 09:11:41PM
Frank Schuster
@frank-schuster
13 years ago
95 posts

congrats man!

lookin really nice for only 100 day! I'm still in the 60s and hopefully mine look as good as yours

at 100 days!

keep on treating em nice :-)

Egubman
@egubman
13 years ago
46 posts

thanks!! definetey it will !

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

congrats

coming along good i think u can see the extra frizziness from the crochet tho huh

but will settle down after awhile

twice a week was a bit much and if u did it while the hair was wet/damp its far more easy to break

thats why ppl palm roll damp its more moldable and manipulable but also weaker and easier to damage,

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Egubman
@egubman
13 years ago
46 posts

yeah..i used to crochet wen it was wet..my bad

but im still wondering how the frizz is gonna go back inside the dread :S one of my frnds recommend me to burn the frizz with a cigerette since the other half of the hair is locked inside already,...what shud i do?

its fascinating tho, wen u do nothing to ur hair, it gives you best results..i reaized the dreads at the back of my head where i cudnt reach to crochet are superfine by now, no frizz and they are propery dreading.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form