Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Finally introducing myself and my (slowly but surely becoming) dreads :D

Angelika
@angelika
13 years ago
12 posts

Right. I've been on this forum for quite a long time now and i think it's high time i introduce myself.

Hi.

My name is Angelika.

:)

I live in Austria and am still in school, planning on studying music (i play upright bass).

I love music and i enjoy learning new things about any subject, really :)

My dreads are basically a mixture of twist and rip and neglect, i'd say.

well it started when i backcombed a strand of hair just to test what it would feel like and how it would develop. About a month later i decided to try another method on another strand of hair, so i did twist and rip.

Another month passed and i decided i wanted to have all of my hair dreaded. First i wanted to go with neglect but my mum didn't like the idea and as i still live at home, i had to respect that. So i asked a friend to help me twist and rip my hair. It seemed to have worked fine, but we twisted them too much, so they came undone after a few days.

That was when i decided to just leave my hair alone and let it do its own thing.

From then on my hair changed almost every day, forming new knots and loops and crazy shapes and now it's at the point where i notice how proper dreads are forming :DD

have a beautiful day!

updated by @angelika: 01/13/15 09:09:27PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

so lets seee em!

and bout time you said hi :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7