Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Legalize it....?

RBN
@rbn
15 years ago
50 posts
should cannabis be legal? tell us what you think.
updated by @rbn: 02/14/15 03:51:29AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ofcourseit would save the economyjust the medicinal and industrial uses would cause a major revolution in industryit would solve our fuel crisisreduce real drug issues and alcaholismand pave the way for numerouse advancementsa true green revolution

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
any country that calls its people free cannot be justified in dictating what can and can't go into their people's bodies.
RBN
@rbn
15 years ago
50 posts
also, there would be no smuggling because people would be able to grow it themselves, and, we wouldnt have to mix with drug dealers and rough people. also, peacefull people who just wanna enjoy the herb would be able to do it without being scared of getting cought by police, because sometimes it ruins the high for people.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/4539.html/ interesting article on the legalization issue

--
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
There is so many justifications for the legalization of cannabis that it is nothing short of idiodic and illogical to keep it strictly enforced with no proper basis for its illegality.period.All i can say is HOPEFULLY this injustice found throughout the world will soon be handled correctly.It seems as if we are getting closer and closer to the possibilites of an acctual regression in these abusrdly unsubstantiated laws that have been put into place, but it is up to us to get out and VOTE and get somthing done...CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE !CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE !CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE !often is a necessity for possible reformation.
KnottyKonner
@knottykonner
15 years ago
40 posts
Legalize that shit!!!!!

Matted Dew said:
There is so many justifications for the legalization of cannabis that it is nothing short of idiodic and illogical to keep it strictly enforced with no proper basis for its illegality. period.All i can say is HOPEFULLY this injustice found throughout the world will soon be handled correctly.It seems as if we are getting closer and closer to the possibilites of an acctual regression in these abusrdly unsubstantiated laws that have been put into place, but it is up to us to get out and VOTE and get somthing done...CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE !CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE !CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE !often is a necessity for possible reformation.
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
I do NOT advocate the smoking of it for health reasons. However, I don't think any drug should be illegal.We should be given enough credit to know what is good for us or not. Making it illegal isn;t a deterrent anyway. It just fills the jails and fattens the politicians wallets.Its really about personal responsibility.Why is high fructose corn syrup legal?Why is genetic modification legal?Why is trans fat legal?Beuracracy for the sake of corporate gain
J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
it could solve our fuel crisis?i think if they legalize it, it will be regulated such as alcohol.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
hemp provided more biomass and usable fuel oil then any other plantif we rely on corn as a fuel source wed add to global starvation and the corn based fuel would be exhausted in no time.hemp provides way more fuel possibilities and a much shorter grow time without the need of extra fertalizers and chemicals (like pesticides)didj ..i understand what u mean about health ansd smoking, eatting or drinking its far better, smokings more a social ritual then anything else anywayit teaches us to share and helps groups to get along, both possitive aspects of the smoking ritual

--
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form