Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Okaaay, maybe I have problems :D

Augustinas
@augustinas
13 years ago
28 posts

Soooo, I am really not sure if my dreadlocks have improved a bit in a few months and if I would put some photos tomorrow on this website could you take a look at them?
And the other thing is that well, let's just say that accidentally lots of sand got into some of my dreads, and could you predict about how much will it take for sand to wash of from my dreads?
Frustration and sadness is getting me a little :(

updated by @augustinas: 02/14/15 06:25:48AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

if theres no wax any sand that got in should come out tho tight dreads keep it out loose dreads it can penetrate but should be loose enough for it to come out too tho if it did stay inside it wont matter a bit its jt sand

i dont understand yoir other concerns withot pics and/or details

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Augustinas
@augustinas
13 years ago
28 posts

ok, I will upload some photos tomorrow, because it's night where I am living, and oh, bow I often wear a cap, can this have any good or bad effect on my dreads?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

oh u crocheted thats why crochet recovery takes a loong time u will see backwards progress b4 u see progress they have to loosen and get messsy enough to draead properly ..this can take 6 months after 1 crochet use..over a year if u did a bunch

but then you will se progress

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

define cap

baseball hat? swim cap tam?

some hatds can stunyt profgress 1 freind would never take his off (going natural) and was over a year and had only 1 dread finaly he threw it awy and in weeks had 4 then 8 then more

Augustinas said:

ok, I will upload some photos tomorrow, because it's night where I am living, and oh, bow I often wear a cap, can this have any good or bad effect on my dreads?

--
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts

I'm still finding traces of the beach in my locs after about 3 weeks, nothing crazy but a few small pebbles here and there, it's not irritating me or anything tho, hope yours gets better!

Augustinas
@augustinas
13 years ago
28 posts

I have so called rasta cap, you know, those over sized ones and I am not wearing it like all the time, mostly when I go out, or when I play basketball, because I can put all the dreads in the hat, so it is more comfortable for me to play basketball that way, and I feel better when going out because of the condition of my dreads...oh and I dunno if I will have the possibility of uploading photos to my pc and then this site : ( but as soon as I will have this possibility I will do that, and I sooo hope that they will start getting better soon, because now it looks like if they will undread a little bit more they will be just normal hair, you know, at back of my head few dreads has at least few centimeters of straight hair, or at least far from dreads hair, so yeah, thats frustrating too

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

why be frustrated when thats normal?

--
Augustinas
@augustinas
13 years ago
28 posts

and is it normal to discover somekinda cone of hair, that is not really straight and it looks like whole dread just undreaded to this, I dunno how to explain this thing, but is there possibility for one of my dreads so totally loose up?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yup its normal but pics will help

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form