Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Okaaay, maybe I have problems :D

Augustinas
@augustinas
13 years ago
28 posts

oh yeah, nad I caugh few couples of my dreads locking at roots, and then I thought that I shouldn't tare them apart, let the nature do the job, huh?:D

updated by @augustinas: 07/09/15 11:22:42PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

depends if they will be too thick rip em apart if they are not mature rip em apart

but if they are mature and u want them thicker let them congo

otherwise..rip them apart..often

when wet

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Augustinas
@augustinas
13 years ago
28 posts

dunno what about you, but as I look to couple of my photos that are here, my head is covered with lots of thin dreads, so I believe that nothing bad will happen if couple of them will congo, especially when I really love Bob Marley kinda dreadlocks, if you understand what I mean :D

Augustinas
@augustinas
13 years ago
28 posts

ahh, just ripped some hair there and there, you know I would love to totally neglect them, but because the process is so slow, I just can't hold myself and like now just did some ripping, man I have to stop this, and let them do their thing, but soo hard, when you don't know what will come out from all of this...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

its not so slow but u want to have lil control so they dont get too big

--
Augustinas
@augustinas
13 years ago
28 posts

ahh, just ripped them apart, with your experience I believe that this will be the best, ouch my scalp hurts :D

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

do it often afer every wash till mature do it when wet if u do it b4 its a problem it wi]ill not hurt it only hurts when u wait too long

--
Augustinas
@augustinas
13 years ago
28 posts

and with all the ripping I noticed that few times I may have ripped some semi-loose hair from lock, you know the hair is not fully in the dread but top of the hair is inside in the dread, and I ripped few of those. I hope I won't do lots of damage this way in my regular locks separating process?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

not sure i understand but her this may help

ripping popping separating dreads guide to preventing congos

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus