Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I Want To Thank Soaring Eagle and Dreadlocks Site!

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Today is my 1st Year Dread-aversary!!! I want to thank Soaring Eagle and this site and members for an amazing year filled with insights and love. I never realized one year ago what I would learn and experience in this journey. I have cried in frustration, happiness and confusion. I have met people whom I have loved and found common ground with. I feel like I am now a member of an extended family around the world! To those of you that my words or presence here have helped or encouraged, I want to thank you for allowing me toserve in that capacity. For anyone I have hurt or angered, I apologize. I feel like I have grown and gained more than I could ever express. I hope the next year brings me insights and amazing, joyful experiences...and more knots, always more knots!!! LOL (Pictures to follow soon) NEGLECT DOES WORK
updated by @panterra-caraway: 02/14/15 08:31:05AM
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Thank you sooo much Amanda! :)

fancyAmanda said:
Congrats Panterra! Happy Dread-aversary! :D
taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts
Yay!!! Happy Birthday dreads! I adore and love you! You are apart of my extended family :) Can't wait to see new pictures!
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Thank you Taye! I love you too and you are my sister of the heart...the best kind <3 Promise....pics soon!
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
wow! a year went by fast didn't it? i'm so happy to have found this board and met a wonderful lady like you. you've kept me going in this long and sometimes frustrating journey. big {{hugs}} to you:)
FoxPaw
@foxpaw
13 years ago
114 posts

Nice! Mine turned one year June 11th :)

Thanks SE for the site and advice, thank you family

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Heather, you have kept me going too! I am so blessed to have beautiful people like you in my life because of this site. (((HUGS))) to you my dear friend <3

Heather said:
wow! a year went by fast didn't it? i'm so happy to have found this board and met a wonderful lady like you. you've kept me going in this long and sometimes frustrating journey. big {{hugs}} to you:)
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Hey FoxPaw! Good for you! Happy Dread-aversary brother!!! Isn't it amazing?!

FoxPaw said:

Nice! Mine turned one year June 11th :)

Thanks SE for the site and advice, thank you family

FoxPaw
@foxpaw
13 years ago
114 posts

i cant believe its only a year.. The years go fast and the days go so slow

Congrats on 365 days Miss Panterra,it really is amazing!

spirit~being~☮
@spiritbeing
13 years ago
37 posts
Happy dread birthday Panterra!! :) Take care & peace
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form