Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I Want To Thank Soaring Eagle and Dreadlocks Site!

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Hugs and kisses my friend!

FoxPaw said:

i cant believe its only a year.. The years go fast and the days go so slow

Congrats on 365 days Miss Panterra,it really is amazing!

updated by @panterra-caraway: 07/09/15 10:35:36AM
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Thank you beautiful soul! Blessings to you<3

spirit~being~ said:
Happy dread birthday Panterra!! :) Take care & peace
hippiegal
@hippiegal
13 years ago
182 posts
Congratulations, Panterra! May your next year be as profound and amazing as this one. I checked out this site for a while before joining, and now I too, feel part of a family. Look forward to seeing your pictures.
Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts
1 year wow! My first year is on its way too. Congrats can't wait to see the pics.
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
Happy dready birthday!!! I am so excited and can't wait to see pics! Just think where you will be in just one more year after all the change, growth, and love this year! <3 you Panterra!!!!!
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

Thank you so much! <3 I am taking some pictures on Sat. with a great camera so I can capture the true me, and alot of detail! LOL So nice tyo have you a part of my family hippiegal :)

hippiegal said:

Congratulations, Panterra! May your next year be as profound and amazing as this one. I checked out this site for a while before joining, and now I too, feel part of a family. Look forward to seeing your pictures.
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

JD! Look how far we have come!! We ginger heads!!!!! So happy for you :) Promise pics by Monday for sure!!!!! Much love.
Jdwood said:
1 year wow! My first year is on its way too. Congrats can't wait to see the pics.
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

Thank you Shanxon <3 My sister across the country! You are one of the happinesses that I have enjoyed this past year. I am so blessed! My father in law has a great camera and he promised to do pics for me this Sat. while we are at his house for a bar-b-q. I find that my camera and phone lose so much detail. I wantyou guys to really see what is going on with this crazy head of mine! LOL Love you too Mama!
Shanxon Lemasters said:
Happy dready birthday!!! I am so excited and can't wait to see pics! Just think where you will be in just one more year after all the change, growth, and love this year! <3 you Panterra!!!!!
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
YAY BBQ pics and a great cam, so excited!!! I need get some more pics of mine up, just been kinda slacking :P I love having met you just wish we could all get together! I feel a road trip someday in my future :P
Butterfly
@butterfly
13 years ago
56 posts
Happy Birthdayversary! I'm only a week in, so I can't wait to see your pictures!

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form