Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Shout out! I miss you guys!

☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
13 years ago
183 posts

HEY EVERYONE! It has been forever since I have had the time to get on here. Lots going on moved to Mesa, AZ still work in North Phoenix at Wells Fargo only now I am an admin instead of on the phones!

Biggest change of a lifetime... My boyfriend and I have the opportunity to work with a personal trainer for free for a year. It has been 3 days so far and I am so sore I cannot move my arms hardly at all. It is especially painful to pull my hair back. We work out with them 3 days a week and have to start with a healthy detox. Their goal is 3 months and 80 lbs lost. This is like biggest loser status workouts!

Our trainers are a husband and wife team who felt that they needed to offer their passion for fitness to someone who felt it was a lost cause. They do this out of their garage. They posted an ad on Facebook and not 4 minutes after they posted their offer we responded and they graciously accepted both of us not just one of us. I am hating it right now because I am in so much pain but that is because I have never really used my arms I suppose.

My Dreads are 19 months right now and going great! New pictures to hopefully come soon especially some of my new body. At the moment it is broken hardcore! I miss you all like crazy and I will be on more soon!

updated by @izzy-licious: 01/13/15 09:03:53PM
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
Glad to hear from ya Izzy!!! Can't wait to see some new pics and congrats on the new healthy lifestyle!! Much Love
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome back missed you too

wow what a treat both u and neil returning on the same day

great to have ya back

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus