Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Large Dread Beads

David Dade
@david-dade
13 years ago
39 posts
Any one know where to get dread beads for larger dreads I feel like I looked every where
updated by @david-dade: 02/14/15 06:26:44AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

look in our shops but theres more shops not set up yet some or most can do custi=om orders too

u can make your own too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
try your hand at making some polymer clay ones that's what I ended up doing, not only is it fun but useful!
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
how big is big? i have some beads that were used in macram art. they're pretty big.
kansha
@kansha
13 years ago
2 posts
....i found a beautiful pair of iron earrings...(they were my mother's...though...) with indian-looking beads...very large and all.....took a drill and enlarged the hole....(!)...BEAUTIFUL IN MY LOCKS....(let say mom tried to kill me...).....sooooo....you can find your-very-own beads everywhere...just look!(and drill....)
David Dade
@david-dade
13 years ago
39 posts
I would say about the size of a normal thumb ( I know whats normal ), some are also the size of a pointer finger.

Heather said:
how big is big? i have some beads that were used in macram art. they're pretty big.
David Dade
@david-dade
13 years ago
39 posts
I thought about maken some out of polymer clay but would they hold up under washing my locks

Shanxon Lemasters said:
try your hand at making some polymer clay ones that's what I ended up doing, not only is it fun but useful!
David Dade
@david-dade
13 years ago
39 posts
I will check them out thanks SE

soaring eagle said:

look in our shops but theres more shops not set up yet some or most can do custi=om orders too

u can make your own too

David Dade
@david-dade
13 years ago
39 posts
Thank You I will look around and see if i can find some thing like that I also heard you can make them out of old wooden sewing spools and drill them out

kansha said:
....i found a beautiful pair of iron earrings...(they were my mother's...though...) with indian-looking beads...very large and all.....took a drill and enlarged the hole....(!)...BEAUTIFUL IN MY LOCKS....(let say mom tried to kill me...).....sooooo....you can find your-very-own beads everywhere...just look!(and drill....)
Loc Lava
@loc-lava
13 years ago
42 posts
check out finger rings and toe rings. Lots are adjustable. I have a sterling silver thumb ring on one loc and 2 adjustable toe rings on some others.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form