13 years ago
39 posts
Thanks thats a good idea , never thought of that
updated by @david-dade: 07/23/15 03:18:35AM
Loc Lava
@loc-lava
13 years ago
42 posts
Yeah it is really hard to find large hole beads when the locs get so thick. Some macrame beads work. I have some bone beads with larger holes, not as large as fingers though. pm me if you want some pics.
David Dade
@david-dade
13 years ago
39 posts
not to sound stupid but Im still getting use to this site how do i PM

Loc Lava said:
Yeah it is really hard to find large hole beads when the locs get so thick. Some macrame beads work. I have some bone beads with larger holes, not as large as fingers though. pm me if you want some pics.
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
just click on the persons picture that you want to message and it will take you to their page. on their page right below their picture it will say "send message".

David Dade said:

Loc Lava said:
David Dade
@david-dade
13 years ago
39 posts
Thank You Heather
David Dade
@david-dade
13 years ago
39 posts
Thank You Heather

Heather said:
just click on the persons picture that you want to message and it will take you to their page. on their page right below their picture it will say "send message".

David Dade said:

Loc Lava said:
kansha
@kansha
13 years ago
2 posts
...i could post a photo too...of my "drilled-beads" i mean...but they were on my "oldlocks..."...i had to cut 'em the first time...and it's really sad to see them...lonely, without a head...!!!(obviously i cut'em and i didn't throw 'em away...they're in a box...sometimes i open it and just look...the beads are good.....but they're on their locks...and they'll stay there...)...little bit weird...i know...

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form