Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Ok guys have a friend who is getting skinny dreads kind of like i wanted but his gf braided a small part of the roots and twisted the rest

MJFAN212
@mjfan212
13 years ago
14 posts
is this ok for small thin dreads? if not if he keeps it this way would it be ok he says "he don't want to redo the whole head over again"
updated by @mjfan212: 01/13/15 09:02:11PM
MJFAN212
@mjfan212
13 years ago
14 posts
well i'm learning nowhe did the twist and rip not sure if its much of a difference
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

twist and rips a good method braiding the roots wasnt smart though that area will stay braided a long time

if it ever dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
MJFAN212
@mjfan212
13 years ago
14 posts
so its a chance the braids will?will it change the look of the dreads
tha tron
@tha-tron
13 years ago
147 posts
Im sure it will, my question is... where do these people get these methods from lol.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well they may dread eventialy and it might look different

hard to guess

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts
I have 2 dreads that formed from braids. It took quite a while for them to dread but they are happy healthy dreads now. I kept thread on the ends for a month or two. Just kept replacing the thread.after a while i stopped putting the thread on. They got looser but they eventually formed knots. I can only tell them apart from my other locks because they are a little bit longer.
MJFAN212
@mjfan212
13 years ago
14 posts
ok thanks guys i was telling him i know the part where she did the twist and rip will dread he was just worried abt thebraidedpart at the roots :) SN just in case your wondering how its done its like normal skinny twist/dreads justbraidedat the root i'll try to find a pic but i'm sure you guys know what i'm talking about
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form