Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

itching

J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
so i let SE's baking soda wash soak in my dreads for about 20 minutes and my scalp still itches!!
updated by @jd: 02/14/15 05:33:37AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
did u use any oils with itdid u follow up with a vinagar rinceare you 100% sure its normal itches not bugsmine starts to itch after a few days and bythe time its bufgging je i know its time to wsash again..but it shouldnt itch right after u do it unless theres an issue not being taken care of properlywhat oils did u add and how much of eachhow much baking soda did u use

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
how long have you had dreads? usually it takes your scalp a while to adjust to not being washed/brushed everyday
J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
well it doesn't itch right after i do it... about a day or twoi don't have any of the oils mintionedand how do i rinse with vinagar?ive had them a little over a month
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
the oils will help make itr not itch (at least not much) for several days 4-5 maybe 6when it starts to too much washmix anywhere from a capful up to a cup of either white or apple cider vinagar with water ..gallon otrr so and if u want add the same oils u used in the wash..pour over head wait a few minutes ..5 is plenty rinse well J.D. said:
well it doesn't itch right after i do it... about a day or two
i don't have any of the oils mintioned
and how do i rinse with vinagar?
ive had them a little over a month

--
J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
what will the vinegar do?
Thomas
@thomas
15 years ago
26 posts
vinegar regulated the ph balance on your scalp.. or at least to my understanding
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
conditioning toowithout residue

--
RBN
@rbn
15 years ago
50 posts
dont worry the itching will go away. the first time i washed with baking soda it stung like hell because i scratched my scalp so much i took some of the skin off and bled. after 3rd wash with baking soda i started to tell the difference. and now my scalp doesnt ever itch. not even if i dont wash it for like two weeks.good luck.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
mix baking soda in water add small ammounts of pepermint teatree rosemary (whatever u giy) soak 10 min or so rince put small amout of vinagar in water piour on wait 3 min rince Marlayna said:
itch itch itch itch !!! Okay I have Baking Soda, Peppermint Oil, and White& Apple Cider Vinegar Pleasseee help me concoct something to make this itch stop (I just washed my dreads) they get super itchy the day of needing to be washed I wash them every three days. But today is just super itchy. helppp

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form