Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Sam thomson
@sam-thomson
13 years ago
52 posts
Ive been recently having dreams, or in mind nightmares, of having my my hair undreaded or cut shorter and im always sooo bumbed out in my dream that i dont have em anymore....does anyone else have similar dreams here?
updated by @sam-thomson: 02/14/15 06:14:47AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

happens to alotta ppl earlty on yea

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sam thomson
@sam-thomson
13 years ago
52 posts
ok just makin sure im not goin crazy :)
Sam thomson
@sam-thomson
13 years ago
52 posts
and i also uploaded some more photos check em out and lemme know if im on track :)
tsteck11
@tsteck11
13 years ago
33 posts
haha yeah i had a dream that all my hair just went back to straight and boring. i woke up almost to the point of tears. weird how they grow on ya.haha just realized the double meaning there.
Trina Sandress
@trina-sandress
13 years ago
87 posts

I had a dream about my hair being straight like I had it when I went to the salon back in the 80's. I know it was only symbolic.

I knew it wasn't precognitive.

Maybe your subconscious mind is feeding insecurity into your dreams.

I have found that having locks for as long I have has made me more secure about myself and about being more natural.

Sam thomson
@sam-thomson
13 years ago
52 posts
Idk if that's it , I'm pretty confidant with who I am and don't let judgments hold me back but hey that's a possibility I suppose
Crystal O.
@crystal-o
13 years ago
137 posts
I had a dream once that I brushed them all out roughly, didn't take any care when I did it and lost quite a bit of hair. I looked in the mirror and was sooo dissapointed in myself for doing it. Then I woke up and had to check and make sure I didn't really do it. :)
Sam thomson
@sam-thomson
13 years ago
52 posts
Yupp its funny how dreams can effect u so much , or dreads for that matter
Trina Sandress
@trina-sandress
13 years ago
87 posts

Not necessarily having to do with judgements of others but it could mean losing identity. Only the dreamer truly knows what their dream means.

I found that writing down my dreams helps. I keep a dream journal and I have found so much insight into my inner world.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form