13 years ago
52 posts
Hm that's not a bad idea :) ill give that a go
updated by @sam-thomson: 07/18/15 02:27:24PM
Charlotte
@charlotte
13 years ago
57 posts

Before I started (like two weeks ago) I had a week of nightmares. Can't really remember what happened in them apart from there was always someone with dreads shouting at me.

When I finally stopped brushing my hair they stopped. :)

Sam thomson
@sam-thomson
13 years ago
52 posts
You are ment to have dreads !
Julian
@julian
13 years ago
27 posts
I had dreams that my dreads went away, and I've had dreams were my dreads just started falling out, i felt really bad. I think it was because i was really worried about them and how to "properly" maintain them. i haven't had any dreams like that once i accepted that they'll do what they want to do.
Sam thomson
@sam-thomson
13 years ago
52 posts
Ya acceptance is a large part of dreads I think
Julian
@julian
13 years ago
27 posts
Ya, the conclusion I came to is that since dreads just happen naturally, then why worry about what they're doing?Your hair knows what it's doing, you wouldn't question a brain surgeon on his methods, just sit back and let it do it's thing.Sorry if I sound like I'm telling you what to do, cuz I'm not, just my personal opinion.

Sam thomson said:
Ya acceptance is a large part of dreads I think
Sam thomson
@sam-thomson
13 years ago
52 posts
Oh its all good, we are on the same page here man
Charlotte
@charlotte
13 years ago
57 posts
Cheers Sam. I like the idea that I'm meant to have dreads. It's comforting somehow!
Sam thomson
@sam-thomson
13 years ago
52 posts
Ha good , I honestly do believe some people were ment to have dreads , me for example had absolutly no hitches wen I got mine , parents supported me, friends to , everythinghas been going smooth as possible , it couldn'thave been easier if I wanted
Charlotte
@charlotte
13 years ago
57 posts

Lol. I don't think many of my friends/family have even noticed yet. My hair has always been messy so... *shrug*

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form