Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread bangs - Difficulty locking...

Katie2
@katie2
13 years ago
40 posts
My dreads that used to be my bangs are getting very long but have such difficulty locking. Is this normal? Does anyone else experience this? The rest of my head locks great...but the two or three right in front that would be like "bangs" just don't lock well and the length between the scalp and where they actually lock is a few inches. The rest of my locks don't have this problem. Any thoughts?
updated by @katie2: 01/13/15 08:55:07PM
Marcus Gibbs
@marcus-gibbs
13 years ago
16 posts
I have this also, I think it slows the process because the hair in the front usually gets touched and "pushed" back more. I am going neglect though, which is taking some time but it's still taking longer in the front for sure.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
banfdss dread slow cause u oush em back alot thewy will get there just slower then the rest

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
ugh my bangs are what dreaded first, but i think it's cause i wear bandanas alot....wish my back would start doing something tho!~ but i'd agree that it's prolly due to being touched more...maybe try headbands or bandanas or something to touch it less and cause more friction?
ToneG
@toneg
13 years ago
10 posts
I'm in the same boat as Shanxon, my bangs are the most dreaded parts of my head so far. I don't usually wear anything on my head though, and most of the dreads at the back of my head have just turned into ringlets.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form