Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Nag champa

Colt
@colt
13 years ago
17 posts
I recently bought nag champa bar soap and I'm currious if it's safe for my dreads?
updated by @colt: 01/13/15 08:54:03PM
Colt
@colt
13 years ago
17 posts
I'm unsure of the ingredients at this point but I'm pretty sure it's all natural.

Knottysleeves said:
Ingredients? It's probably fine if they're all natural.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
is it the maylees garden one? if sio the only thing unsafe about it was my cat lived it so much she burrowed into my dreads like it was catnip

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
dreaded delusion
@dreaded-delusion
13 years ago
84 posts
wow. maybe it was a mistake cos i have the liquid maylees nag champa and it's very strong when washing but lovely after you get out of the shower and the wonderful smell lingers on.

Knottysleeves said:
SE, what did your bar smell like when you got it? I ordered one (the Nag Champa bar) and it didn't smell like anything at all... and I have a really sensitive nose! I've used it several times and there's still no scent in the bar at all. Everyone's been talking about how strong the Maylees bars smell so I was really disappointed. :-(

soaringeagle said:
is it the maylees garden one? if sio the only thing unsafe about it was my cat lived it so much she burrowed into my dreads like it was catnip
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
i have the maylees champa too and it was a dead ringer! Nag is my favorite incense so it was right on. Did u order it from maylee or was it a trade with someone else? that's so weird cause i usually hear folks complaining that her scents are too strong. I wonder if something happened to it during shipping? did u contact her about it? weird...
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
i bought the nag champa from maylees garden and it was so strong smelling. i had the same problem with maylees when i ordered. my order took forever and she doesn't answer her emails or tweets. her soap doesn't work for me so i won't be ordering from her again anyway.

Knottysleeves said:
Nope, I ordered it directly from her. I must have gotten a bad batch. I didn't bother contacting her about it, as I'd already contacted her twice in 10 days to ask when it was going to ship (it wasn't shipped out until 12 days after I paid, with no explanation or apologies) and I never got a response. Really poor customer service, I have to say.

NaturalWomyn said:
i have the maylees champa too and it was a dead ringer! Nag is my favorite incense so it was right on. Did u order it from maylee or was it a trade with someone else? that's so weird cause i usually hear folks complaining that her scents are too strong. I wonder if something happened to it during shipping? did u contact her about it? weird...
Colt
@colt
13 years ago
17 posts
Yeah from Nepal. I bought it at a health food store

Evelyn Castiblanco said:

nag champa:D

is it from nepal?

you can use it!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus