Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Tattoos

Giuliano Pagano
@giuliano-pagano
15 years ago
55 posts
whats up people, just wondering how many of you have tattoos and how many? feel free to post some pics of themI dont have any tats yet but I already got a few in mind...l want to get the evolution scale on my back arching from my left shoulder blade to the right starting from apes and then getting to the "mankind" stage under my neck, then continuing to the right I want mankind to slowly de-evolutionize back into apesI also had another idea for my middle back, a tree where the branches would cycle back under the tree and have roots growing out of them, sort of like a sign of recycling. I dont know if I explained that well enough :PYeah thats all I got for now, what about you?
updated by @giuliano-pagano: 02/14/15 07:56:32AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
only ones i got are dumb ones i did when drunk young and stupid witrh a safety pin then with a homemade gun (toothbrush pen paperclip and electric motor..dont do that kids..it wasnt smart)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
gr8fuldreadgrrl
@gr8fuldreadgrrl
15 years ago
4 posts
i got a few. my man is a tattoo artist. :) so i have a jerry portrait, that is in my pics on here, then i have a swirly tree, an arlo guthrie portrait started, jerry hand, zombie geisha girl, and some other crap. i plan on starting a chest piece sometime too.also had a safety pin one, but got that covered up. ha.all in all i think i have 9?I love tree tatts!!!
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
i got 3a spade on mi right wrist, a club on mi left wristand i got my weddin band on my left fingerall have personal meanings
Giuliano Pagano
@giuliano-pagano
15 years ago
55 posts
Yeah thats what tattoos are about man, I dont care what people will think about my tattoos since what they mean to the wearer is the only important thing.. I was thinking of getting chains over both of my wrists, 3 links but im not too sure about those ones yet Matted Dew said:
i got 3
a spade on mi right wrist, a club on mi left wrist
and i got my weddin band on my left finger
all have personal meanings
Extended Happiness
@extended-happiness
15 years ago
13 posts
These are all I have at the moment but I love tattoos and want to do a full arm sleeve. Only thing stopping me is money :(

updated by @extended-happiness: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Kookii
@kookii
15 years ago
15 posts
i gotta few...to lazy to upload..think they might be up here somewhere though..
Cassandra Croswell
@cassandra-croswell
15 years ago
17 posts
This was my first tattoo Cassandra Croswell said:

updated by @cassandra-croswell: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Extended Happiness
@extended-happiness
15 years ago
13 posts
Thats beautiful!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
im movin in with my best freind real soon (chevelle trant on here) and shes a tat artist so i might finaly get a decent 1been kinda playin round with ides in my head..i only want 1 i think tho

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form