Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hello from the so ill

tsteck11
@tsteck11
14 years ago
33 posts

hey guys im taylor and i just finished TnR'ing up my dreads and figured that i'd say whats up. also i was wondering if anyone had any words of wisdom or maintenance tips or just a sweet joke that they would like to share.

peace, love, and thanks!

updated by @tsteck11: 01/13/15 08:52:31PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome

maintenance tips?

ratate tires check brakes and change oil every 15000 miles

oh wait u meant dreads maintenance..wash rinse repeat

dreads are not complicated thwey mostly take care of themselves just seperate as needed

and forget all about your hair

yje less u maintain the better maintained they are

like a car the goal of mainenance is lobgevity

if you maintain a car with a pickaxe too poke holes in it (like crochet) it wont last long

if u maintain it by pouring sugar in the tank hoping to make it gp faster (like wax) itt wont last l,ong

but if u change the oil (keep em clean) rotate the ires (seperate as needed) and check the brakes (ignore the opinoons ofothers) they will last a lifetime

keep ypur maintenance to a minumum and only whats truly nesacary

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Fay Brotherhood
@fay-brotherhood
14 years ago
59 posts
Erm..... I am totally ignorant on matters of mechanical things...... but WOULD your car go faster if you poured sugar in it?????
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
no it would die like wax kills dreads but a dumbass like jonny clean could convince u that sugar would make it more hyper so it goes faster

Fay Brotherhood said:
Erm..... I am totally ignorant on matters of mechanical things...... but WOULD your car go faster if you poured sugar in it?????

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
tsteck11
@tsteck11
14 years ago
33 posts
thanks SE. much appreciated
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form