Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hey guys,i just got a red/ blue nose pitbull mix,and i cant think of a name.

Ilvin salazar
@ilvin-salazar
14 years ago
20 posts
Any ideas?i just dont want a normal name.Thanks.(:

updated by @ilvin-salazar: 02/14/15 03:31:36AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hes cute :)open a dictionary to a random pagethen throw a dart at itthen flip a coinif heads its the actual word u hit..if tails the word thats being defined by the word u hitif his name happens to be the or it or of..then well thats his nameor if its crabgrass or sponge or nostril well then thats just the name hes stuck with

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
my neighbours have a cay named random cause they desided to do that to pick a random name and by pure coincidence the word they higt just happened to be...random

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts
i would name it friend
MzElaineous
@mzelaineous
14 years ago
87 posts
Freaking adorable :DI like Blue, Spanky or...does he have any specific quirks? Could name him something based on that.
supp
@supp
14 years ago
81 posts
Trotsky? Lenin? Guevara? Comrade? lol
supp
@supp
14 years ago
81 posts
Forgot to mention his adorable just want to scratch his belly xD (puppies are the best)
Ilvin salazar
@ilvin-salazar
14 years ago
20 posts
Thanks for the suggensions.all awesome(:my little brother wants to call him spider monkey for some reason.
Rae
@rae
14 years ago
74 posts
I LOVE Puppies! Really I like anything with a nose that cute...I'm always partial to the ancient Greeks when looking for pet names. My dog as a child was Argus, the name of Ulysses dog in Homer's Odyssey. (Argus was a puppy when his master left, and he waited on the beach for him every day. When Homer came back (in disguise) 50 years later Argus was the only one who recognized him).So read an old Greek play or two (I recommend anything by Sophocles), or look through a list of Greek philosphers (Plato is kinda cute!)
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
14 years ago
411 posts
Arthas is what we want to name our blue pit when we get him, I also enjoy Tidus...really anything greek mythological I love for pits :)
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form