Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

youtube dreadlocks videos the worse place for dreads vids

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

youtube is nothing but clueless newbies showing other clueless newbies how to make the mistakes they just made. that or salons and product pushers pushing theyre harmful methods and products, getting praise for the most ridiculous looking results
so lets see what u got youtube dread wax disasters how to really screw up your dreadlocks vlogs
crocheted dreads that look like sticks
videos showing how to "fix " dreads that are showing signs of dreading
youtube vids with comments like how can dread wax be bad, my freind had dreads made with super blue and they look amazing (actual comment on superhippies anti wax vid)

youtube is the worse place there is for dreadlocks info so lets see the worse that youtube has to offer

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 07:51:33AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
welll crazy salt lady and jonny clean delete and censor alot but not all dobuty like on betsys vid if all there was was comment removed i think ppl would hopefukly get the idea that she censors the truth

--
Andres2
@andres2
12 years ago
70 posts

im surprised no one commented here, we all are guilty of searching dreadlocks on youtube.

taye
@taye
12 years ago
833 posts

lol you are all over youtube....so what category do you fit in to?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well im not saying they are all bad theres some great ones (many of which are on our site now) but there are a vast majotrity of really poor ones

horible info

--
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

yeah, I never would have found this site if I didn't recognize you, eagle.

It's true, we're all guilty of searching YP for locks. Maybe out of curiosity more than out of information, but we all do it. I used to comment on some posts, but it gets to a point that most people who make them poorly, don't want to hear facts, so I stopped.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

dont stop its not only the person that made em that needs to know the truth but others whi=o watch them and read the comments

Baba Fats said:

yeah, I never would have found this site if I didn't recognize you, eagle.

It's true, we're all guilty of searching YP for locks. Maybe out of curiosity more than out of information, but we all do it. I used to comment on some posts, but it gets to a point that most people who make them poorly, don't want to hear facts, so I stopped.

--
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

heard, but mostly I'm greeted with nothing but hostility. I keep my cool, but it's like talking to a conservative christian about abortion. It's not worth it

Jdwood
@jdwood
12 years ago
275 posts

Lol! Great analogy. Everylittletruthful comment helps. When I was a leaving Fundamental Christianity and I was looking around the net for info to "deprogram" myself from the mind control little comments that stated facts help a lotespeciallyif the comments where met with hostility because I could see both sides of the "debate" and realize that the facts outweighed the lies by a long shot. I think the same can be applied to locks if someone is really looking for the truth.

Baba Fats said:

heard, but mostly I'm greeted with nothing but hostility. I keep my cool, but it's like talking to a conservative christian about abortion. It's not worth it

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Thanks. That makes me feel better about it. I always saw my comments as being directed at the person posting the vid, I rarely look at comments on other peoples videos, so I didn't really think about how it would help others who do.

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form