Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

someone screwed up the site! admins will be canged around now

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thye new admins screwed everything upand i dont have time to fix it right nowthe backed up code i had was too oldso i gotta rebuild it from scratch and its goinna take alot of workadmins..if u want to edfit your profile do it from your profile!! not the my networks control pannelu just edited the while site and screwwed it all upand now i got a full days work to try to get it back the way its suposed to begrrrpart of that work will be changing all admins to have less global power assigning them to just spambusters or forums or blogs etc ill post list of wwhos doing what

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/15/15 05:47:10AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
anyone great with css wanna help fix this mess?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oknow only island momma has full admin privileges so she can edit the pic of the week..al other admins were demoted to moderating the groups forums and members or just membersseveral admins havent been on in forever so might remove all privileges eventually i dunno..

--
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
thats crazy, i was wondering about the different look when i popped in earlier, i think some admins are a good thing, like take me kicking 3 spammers this week for example, that and i find myself editing spelling when i see a mistake lol but maybe limit the number of admins.... how many are there, i seen you ask a few times se, who wants to be a admin, even the other day on the, i believe it was the one "damn im good (scammers and spammers banned within seconds)" recruiting admins...... not sure why, too many people with power isnt a good thing all the time lol,, but whatever, limiting the power is also a good thing, no one should be able to change the whole site like that but you anyways..... just my thoughts
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea im assumming it as of the new 'the recruitng more i s so theres always 1 or 2 on ban spammers insatntly

--
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
Oh SE, I'm sorry somebody messed things up, but I do remember back when you gave me admin power (when it was me and you and like maybe 50 other members) and I messed up the site the same exact way you just explained, it was pretty easy to do ;-) But really, I am sorry for you having to fix it then and now because of someone else. Seems like you've gotten everything back to normal now tho.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
it was easier then cause it was alot more basic thensince adding a bunch of improvements it git trickierand yea lonnie messed it up once too

--
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Phew I thought it was you doing a new look to the site! Glad its back to normal and sorry you had all the work to do.And aww thanks, I am technologically disabled and pretty much the pic of the week and deleting a thread is all I know how to do any way LOL I still can't figure how to get music on my page hahaha but I got music videos! :D
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Hey SE, I was just looking around at the only moderation powers I have left..lol..and I saw that I can change the titles to the forum section...would you mind if I went and corrected spelling and grammar to look more uniform and professional??
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea sure but then u will have to also check all the links to the forum sections over there-----> or let me know which were changed Paula said:
Hey SE, I was just looking around at the only moderation powers I have left..lol..and I saw that I can change the titles to the forum section...would you mind if I went and corrected spelling and grammar to look more uniform and professional??

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form