Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

3 months 2 days Pics: Were coming along nicely :)

Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
Wow its been 3 months now, dreads are completely natural except a little T&R after the first week when my hair was trying to become one giant dread due to fridazzled split ends, I separated where I could see them trying to on there own near the roots. At any rate here they are :)

This is what they look like before I separate them I do this about once a week and never even look at them until this day (You know the whole watching a pot of water boil saying)

Camera is not to good 3.2MP but maybe you can kinda see them, The rear is coming along way way better, just couldnt get a good pic by myself.

Oh ya, broke out the winter hat, we've had a few mornings now at 39 degrees (When will I get to leave southern Idaho!!!!) soon soon I hope!!!Much Love Everyone :)
updated by @earthstudios: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
making great progresscongrats

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
coming along fast
Devan Ferro
@devan-ferro
14 years ago
15 posts
do you live in pocatello?
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Very very nice :)
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
Thanks everyone! :) No right now I am stuck in Glenns Ferry population of 1000 Its Right in between Boise and Twin Falls smack in the middle between the 2 on I-84
Devan Ferro
@devan-ferro
14 years ago
15 posts
Oh sweeet!!! Ya I'm in poky and the mornings are hella cold ha oh well I love skiing! Its a lifestyle for me! : ) Earthstudios said:
Thanks everyone! :) No right now I am stuck in Glenns Ferry population of 1000 Its Right in between Boise and Twin Falls smack in the middle between the 2 on I-84
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
Right on man, I got a little brother living pocatello I havent been there for over 20 years. 4th grade I believe I used to live there. up on a hill that looked down on the school in some apts. There was an old train car nearby that all the kids used to try and tunnel under in the dirt lol ha ha... ya I was one of them... crazy what ya remember once you start thinking ha ha :)
Cage Free
@cage-free
14 years ago
41 posts
Looks good :-)Waaay down here in Northern New Mexico we're getting overnight lows of 19 degrees already.... burrrrr....
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form