Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello all I am new here

XZanthia
@xzanthia
15 years ago
2 posts
i just wanted to say hi and start to learn how this all works. ;)
updated by @xzanthia: 01/13/15 08:24:33PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
welcomeglad your herejust , pleasee be aware of the rules,you havent crossed a line yet really but are close,the rules are posted on my profileplease dont take this as a warning just advising ya, we want this to be friendly to all ages, and in that i dont believe nudity to be harmful, however oversexualizing the body can be.try to keep it appropriatehope there was no offence to that

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lost
@lost
15 years ago
22 posts
hey im new as well and figured id post under your topic to save some space, i havent looked around yet but hopefully allot of my questions will find answers here, im growing my hair out a bit more as i research dreads but im compelled an near certain that they are what i want, if you have tips or questions feel free to ask, and a shout out to those behind this site, thanks
Kath
@kath
15 years ago
73 posts
Don't be a stranger. And we are all still learning how to use this site ourselves. The forum is only a day old but doing great! Ethan Thomas Aninymity said:
hey im new as well and figured id post under your topic to save some space, i havent looked around yet but hopefully allot of my questions will find answers here, im growing my hair out a bit more as i research dreads but im compelled an near certain that they are what i want, if you have tips or questions feel free to ask, and a shout out to those behind this site, thanks
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
we will be addimng to it constantly..but the quickest way to get a question answered is....ask a questiontheres i think 18 catagories now any question should fit in 1tip thouigh a good tiitle helps all just question might get u an answerr but a title like question about what methods are best to dread will be more easily seen in search engines which means hundreds can benifit from the answer to your 1 question Ethan Thomas Aninymity said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Spider Poo
@spider-poo
15 years ago
3 posts
hallooooooooooooooooooooo! nice site! :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form