Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Feedback please . . .

Cade
@cade
14 years ago
33 posts
3 day old dreads done using the twist and rip method. any feedback or advice would be appreciated!
updated by @cade: 02/14/15 10:29:04AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
tea way too much twisting not enough ripping but thats ok they will dread anywaysbut when u twist and rip u twist once for every 5 10 15 rips u rip way way more and only retwist every now and thendid u use some gel or wax otr something or is it just the flash that gives a shiny appearance?but dont worry about em being just twisted unless they fall apart completely if they just hold the sections (without the bands) they will dread fineif they do fall apart ..dont twist 2 sections together (like what it looks like u did aka 2 strand twists) instead twist 1 section as a whole then split in 2 in random locations pulling them apart repeat put em together resplit (think of it not as spliting in 1/2 instead randomly like 1/3-2/3 1/4-3/4 1/2-1/2 so u have diferent ammounts in each new section for each pull do that a bunch of times b4 retwisting

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cade
@cade
14 years ago
33 posts
alright...damn u guys r quick haha ya i cant rlly go back now cause they have actually already started knotting and matting...but i used a dread gel once or twice but im stopping since everyone on here says its bad haha....and ya id guess we did the twist and rip wrong...ill take out the rubberbands and let it chill i appreciate it very much
Cade
@cade
14 years ago
33 posts
btw is it alright i only have about 18 dreads....i wanted big ones....and will the sections in my hair finally look better? i dont want em to look lke brian welch's braids or anything haha
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
they will be fat for sure18 is pretty fat but ive seen fatter

--
Cade
@cade
14 years ago
33 posts
so u dont think they will end up lookin like brian welch's braids? and how long would u give it to become locked? haha soaringeagle said:
they will be fat for sure
18 is pretty fat but ive seen fatter
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i dunno who that isbut i pay absolutely no attention to any celebs assumming thats what he is since u expect ppl to know who he is..lolwell it depends on how well they hold together really but couple months will make alotta difference if they hold together 1st few weeks then they'll be doin great in a couple months but thats to say dreading-dreaded but not matureif theyre starting to matt up good already then thats a good sign and a few weeks should show some real improvement Cade said:
so u dont think they will end up lookin like brian welch's braids? and how long would u give it to become locked? haha

soaringeagle said:

--
Cade
@cade
14 years ago
33 posts
Alright thanks man and hes one of the guys from the band korn....which i have no interest in whatsoever lol

soaringeagle said:
i dunno who that is but i pay absolutely no attention to any celebs assumming thats what he is since u expect ppl to know who he is..lolwell it depends on how well they hold together really but couple months will make alotta difference if they hold together 1st few weeks then they'll be doin great in a couple months but thats to say dreading-dreaded but not matureif theyre starting to matt up good already then thats a good sign and a few weeks should show some real improvement Cade said:
so u dont think they will end up lookin like brian welch's braids? and how long would u give it to become locked? haha

soaringeagle said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ah i googled him how goofy looking those are just 2 strand twists it looks like not even braidsand really really silly looking

--
Kimba
@kimba
14 years ago
16 posts
I also had to google that guy to see who he was and I gotta say his hair is hella funny looking... WTF are those things?

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form